Burger King Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

1.5

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I applied. They called me a couple of weeks later. They reviewed my online application with me. I was then told I could start the very next day. It was great, as a 16 year old I was brought on in a hurry and was able to get right to work. Looking back now, the simplicity was benefitial to my transition into the working world.

Interview Questions

• I think they asked me why I wanted the job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King (Tigard, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

The manager sat me down in the dining room and had a brief conversation with me. Basic questions that were not at all difficult to answer. He explained to me three things he was looking for and that he doesnt fire people, people fire themselves.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy laid back. Only took a few hours to get a call back from application. Good friendly people. Very busy. Just basically go in ready to show enthusiasm. Act like u want the job. Be talkative.

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Burger King (Tinley Park, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was generally very easy. The interviewer was nice and very laid back. The interview was a calm and easy one where she didn't really ask too many hard questions. She just asked personal ones rather than tough ones.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Very short interview, due to the fact that I had already touched basis with the manager. Took an assessment. Currently awaiting reply. Was told assessment came back as "proceed with caution." Whatever that means...

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

easy, laid back, simple questions, a first interview or job would be a good start at this interview, very short and simple interview, just looking for the right answers for questions

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Kansas City, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

Fast friendly very simple.very comfortable very laid back as if you were talking with someone you have known.very up from on what to expect. What you to advance. Put your work in you will advance. Main thing show up...

Interview Questions

• Can you pick up fast..in other words with little training   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy. I sat down in the seating area and was given a Health booklet to take a mini quiz on. After that was passed, I filled out paper work and was hired on the spot. Make sure to bring your social security card and copy or else they'll think twice about even giving the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King (Warrenton, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview. The questions were pretty basic; they were mostly if I was okay with working certain shifts and my availability. I was brought into the managers office afterwards and completed the assessment at jointeambk.com After that I was told to come back tomorrow with two forms of ID and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay with coming into work for the morning shift, 5 A.M.   1 Answer
    • How are you with a lot of things happening around you, and how do you deal with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King (Ashland, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online and the next day they called me wanting to schedule a interview. I went in a few days later for the interview, they told me to take a seat in the dining area and wait for the manager to come out. I waited for like 2 minutes and then she came out greeted me and started asking questions: "Tell me about yourself" "why did you choose fast food" "how do you handle stress" "what was your favorite part of high school" "what would you say your good at" "what is your weakness" were all the questions. She very nice and quiet throughout it all. Also this was my first job interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose fast food?   1 Answer