Burger King

1.5

42 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burger King in November 2014.

Applied online and the next day they called me wanting to schedule a interview. I went in a few days later for the interview, they told me to take a seat in the dining area and wait for the manager to come out. I waited for like 2 minutes and then she came out greeted me and started asking questions: "Tell me about yourself" "why did you choose fast food" "how do you handle stress" "what was your favorite part of high school" "what would you say your good at" "what is your weakness" were all the questions. She very nice and quiet throughout it all. Also this was my first job interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Burger King in October 2014.

I filled out an application online and within 12 hours I received a phone call asking if I had 10-15 minutes to do a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 5-7 minutes and the questions were basic interview questions such as tell me about yourself, why Burger King, and they asked about my past work experience and if I ever had to follow a uniform policy. At the end of the phone interview, I was asked to come in a few days later for a second interview.
    This interview was 1 on 1 in the dining room and the interviewer asked about four or five pages of "what would you do if..." kind of questions and asked how I would get to work and if I would be okay with cleaning. This interview was the most laid back and it was really like talking to a friend. I usually get VERY nervous during interviews, but the interviewer made me feel very comfortable, even offering me a free drink while I waited for her to come out to the dining room.
    After the second interview, I was told that Burger King follows a three interview process. The manager from the second interview went in the back, and a new manager came out a few minutes later to do the third interview. He was pretty laid back, but he did ask the hardest questions. He only asked maybe 5 or 6 questions and at the end of the interview, he said that he would call me later that day with the results.
    About three hours after doing my second and third interviews, I received a call from the last manager that interviewed me. He said that I was chosen for the job and welcomed me to the team. He then took my shirt and pant size and told me when to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of how we could increase sales here.
      What are three skills you feel like you need to improve on at home or work?

Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King.

I applied for the job and was called back two days later for an interview the very next day. The manager was very nice, smiled lots. I was hired on spot.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Burger King in August 2014.

Overall, it was rather easy and straight forward. I applied online through the Burger King website and they called me after three days. The process was rather easy. I was just asked when I could work. It did not even feel like an interview. It seemed way too straightforward but I got a job so I am happy now.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King.

Very, very bad interview. Woman was old and did not seem to have it at all together. Additionally, she asked only one or two questions, didn't ask about my name, or qualifications. This would have been well, but, unfortunately, she didn't even look at my resume.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burger King.

Unless you are young they don't want you!! Age does matter!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King in May 2014.

I was asked about my background, shown pictures of customers and asked how I would react. Was asked gto tell 3 words that described me. I was asked what size shirt if I did get hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Burger King in May 2014.

Applied online, they called me a few times but never left a message so I finally googled the number and realized it was them calling and I called them back and set up an interview.

Interview Questions
    • The manager really only asked me one question- Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burger King in March 2014.

Applied online about two weeks later got a phone call from one of the managers asking to come in for a interview. Came into the interview about 10 mins early and I had an interview with the District Manager we talked and he asked a couple questions after 10 mins of an interview he then said that he would recommend me to the hiring manager the next day I got a call about orientation.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to this store that you feel we need you?   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burger King in November 2013.

i applied in the restaurant, and got a call back the same day for an interview. was hired pretty much on the spot.the interviewing manager was very friendly and easy going, and asked the basic interview questions. i did have to wait for about 20 minutes for the manager to start the interview, and it was a bit awkward sitting in the dining room while the counter employees were working.

Interview Questions
    • will you be able to purchase your own spill resistant pants due to the fact we have no more in stock?   Answer Question