Burger King Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Allentown, PA).

Interview

It was rather easy and simple, fill out some paper work, make sure you had the appropriate working papers on you, and a few simple questions. This was of course my experience, I'm sure other locations might vary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Burger King in August 2015.

Interview

All I'm trying to do is get me a job so I can provide for myself and I need a job asap I'm willing to work regardless I'm a nice person I like to help others on bad day

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I applied. They called me a couple of weeks later. They reviewed my online application with me. I was then told I could start the very next day. It was great, as a 16 year old I was brought on in a hurry and was able to get right to work. Looking back now, the simplicity was benefitial to my transition into the working world.

Interview Questions

• I think they asked me why I wanted the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Tigard, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

The manager sat me down in the dining room and had a brief conversation with me. Basic questions that were not at all difficult to answer. He explained to me three things he was looking for and that he doesnt fire people, people fire themselves.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy laid back. Only took a few hours to get a call back from application. Good friendly people. Very busy. Just basically go in ready to show enthusiasm. Act like u want the job. Be talkative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Burger King (Tinley Park, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was generally very easy. The interviewer was nice and very laid back. The interview was a calm and easy one where she didn't really ask too many hard questions. She just asked personal ones rather than tough ones.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burger King (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Very short interview, due to the fact that I had already touched basis with the manager. Took an assessment. Currently awaiting reply. Was told assessment came back as "proceed with caution." Whatever that means...

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

easy, laid back, simple questions, a first interview or job would be a good start at this interview, very short and simple interview, just looking for the right answers for questions

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Kansas City, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

Fast friendly very simple.very comfortable very laid back as if you were talking with someone you have known.very up from on what to expect. What you to advance. Put your work in you will advance. Main thing show up...

Interview Questions

• Can you pick up fast..in other words with little training   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy. I sat down in the seating area and was given a Health booklet to take a mini quiz on. After that was passed, I filled out paper work and was hired on the spot. Make sure to bring your social security card and copy or else they'll think twice about even giving the interview.