Burger King Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy laid back. Only took a few hours to get a call back from application. Good friendly people. Very busy. Just basically go in ready to show enthusiasm. Act like u want the job. Be talkative.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Burger King (Tinley Park, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was generally very easy. The interviewer was nice and very laid back. The interview was a calm and easy one where she didn't really ask too many hard questions. She just asked personal ones rather than tough ones.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Very short interview, due to the fact that I had already touched basis with the manager. Took an assessment. Currently awaiting reply. Was told assessment came back as "proceed with caution." Whatever that means...

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

easy, laid back, simple questions, a first interview or job would be a good start at this interview, very short and simple interview, just looking for the right answers for questions

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Kansas City, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

Fast friendly very simple.very comfortable very laid back as if you were talking with someone you have known.very up from on what to expect. What you to advance. Put your work in you will advance. Main thing show up...

Interview Questions

• Can you pick up fast..in other words with little training   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy. I sat down in the seating area and was given a Health booklet to take a mini quiz on. After that was passed, I filled out paper work and was hired on the spot. Make sure to bring your social security card and copy or else they'll think twice about even giving the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King (Warrenton, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview. The questions were pretty basic; they were mostly if I was okay with working certain shifts and my availability. I was brought into the managers office afterwards and completed the assessment at jointeambk.com After that I was told to come back tomorrow with two forms of ID and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay with coming into work for the morning shift, 5 A.M.   1 Answer
    • How are you with a lot of things happening around you, and how do you deal with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King (Ashland, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online and the next day they called me wanting to schedule a interview. I went in a few days later for the interview, they told me to take a seat in the dining area and wait for the manager to come out. I waited for like 2 minutes and then she came out greeted me and started asking questions: "Tell me about yourself" "why did you choose fast food" "how do you handle stress" "what was your favorite part of high school" "what would you say your good at" "what is your weakness" were all the questions. She very nice and quiet throughout it all. Also this was my first job interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose fast food?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Burger King in October 2014.

Interview

My interview with the store manager was really pleasant, and comfortable. the store manager although busy took the time to interview me I was grateful for that. Also making a great decision to bring a board into the world of working. And for that I Thank You so very much.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to be employed by them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

A chance to ptove myself.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Burger King in October 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application online and within 12 hours I received a phone call asking if I had 10-15 minutes to do a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 5-7 minutes and the questions were basic interview questions such as tell me about yourself, why Burger King, and they asked about my past work experience and if I ever had to follow a uniform policy. At the end of the phone interview, I was asked to come in a few days later for a second interview.
    This interview was 1 on 1 in the dining room and the interviewer asked about four or five pages of "what would you do if..." kind of questions and asked how I would get to work and if I would be okay with cleaning. This interview was the most laid back and it was really like talking to a friend. I usually get VERY nervous during interviews, but the interviewer made me feel very comfortable, even offering me a free drink while I waited for her to come out to the dining room.
    After the second interview, I was told that Burger King follows a three interview process. The manager from the second interview went in the back, and a new manager came out a few minutes later to do the third interview. He was pretty laid back, but he did ask the hardest questions. He only asked maybe 5 or 6 questions and at the end of the interview, he said that he would call me later that day with the results.
    About three hours after doing my second and third interviews, I received a call from the last manager that interviewed me. He said that I was chosen for the job and welcomed me to the team. He then took my shirt and pant size and told me when to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how we could increase sales here.
      What are three skills you feel like you need to improve on at home or work?

Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.