Burger King

Average Difficulty
36 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – Very, very bad interview. Woman was old and did not seem to have it at all together. Additionally, she asked only one or two questions, didn't ask about my name, or qualifications. This would have been well, but, unfortunately, she didn't even look at my resume.

Interview Question – How are you?   View Answer

Montgomery, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Burger King in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, they called me a few times but never left a message so I finally googled the number and realized it was them calling and I called them back and set up an interview.

Interview Question – The manager really only asked me one question- Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

New Haven, CT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Burger King in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was asked about my background, shown pictures of customers and asked how I would react. Was asked gto tell 3 words that described me. I was asked what size shirt if I did get hired.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – Unless you are young they don't want you!! Age does matter!!

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in January 2010.

Interview Details – After applying, if you get a call asking you to come in for an interview that really means that you are hired and you just need to fill out paperwork. It helps if you know a manager at that particular branch or if you know an employee that is in good standing.

Interview Question – Be prepared to sit down and read (manuals, safety code, expectations of company) for about 45 minutes.   Answer Question

Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online about two weeks later got a phone call from one of the managers asking to come in for a interview. Came into the interview about 10 mins early and I had an interview with the District Manager we talked and he asked a couple questions after 10 mins of an interview he then said that he would recommend me to the hiring manager the next day I got a call about orientation.

Interview Question – What can you bring to this store that you feel we need you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Pascagoula, MS

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Burger King in May 2013.

Interview Details – do you have kids, do have a ride to work, and thats really all i can remember.. all the questions were really simple

Interview Question – not difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied in person, received a phone interview the following week. Make sure to give you application to a manager or the employees will trash it.

Reason for Declining – Figured it wasn't for me. Got a better offer elsewhere.

Oak Creek, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Burger King in April 2012.

Interview Details – really laid back; no hard questions

Interview Question – asked to count back change in my head but i told them it was easier for me to do that with actual money in my hand   Answer Question

Tacoma, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Burger King in October 2009.

Interview Details – apply , you follow up, they follow up, set up and interview look sharp of course its your basic interview ya know, be on your toes, always smile make eye contact. bring your food handlers card, set up orientation do some guru boom

Interview Question – i think the hardest question is how would you react if i asked you to do something and then asked you to do something else right after, i feel like that always stumps people   Answer Question

Worked for Burger King? Contribute to the Community!