Burger King Crew Member Interview Questions & Reviews

37 interviews

1.5

37 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Burger King in November 2013.

i applied in the restaurant, and got a call back the same day for an interview. was hired pretty much on the spot.the interviewing manager was very friendly and easy going, and asked the basic interview questions. i did have to wait for about 20 minutes for the manager to start the interview, and it was a bit awkward sitting in the dining room while the counter employees were working.

Interview Questions
  • will you be able to purchase your own spill resistant pants due to the fact we have no more in stock?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Burger King.

Very, very bad interview. Woman was old and did not seem to have it at all together. Additionally, she asked only one or two questions, didn't ask about my name, or qualifications. This would have been well, but, unfortunately, she didn't even look at my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montgomery, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Burger King in May 2014.

Applied online, they called me a few times but never left a message so I finally googled the number and realized it was them calling and I called them back and set up an interview.

Interview Questions
    • The manager really only asked me one question- Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Burger King in May 2014.

I was asked about my background, shown pictures of customers and asked how I would react. Was asked gto tell 3 words that described me. I was asked what size shirt if I did get hired.

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Burger King.

Unless you are young they don't want you!! Age does matter!!

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in January 2010.

After applying, if you get a call asking you to come in for an interview that really means that you are hired and you just need to fill out paperwork. It helps if you know a manager at that particular branch or if you know an employee that is in good standing.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to sit down and read (manuals, safety code, expectations of company) for about 45 minutes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in March 2014.

Applied online about two weeks later got a phone call from one of the managers asking to come in for a interview. Came into the interview about 10 mins early and I had an interview with the District Manager we talked and he asked a couple questions after 10 mins of an interview he then said that he would recommend me to the hiring manager the next day I got a call about orientation.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to this store that you feel we need you?   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pascagoula, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pascagoula, MS

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Burger King in May 2013.

do you have kids, do have a ride to work, and thats really all i can remember.. all the questions were really simple

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in April 2013.

Applied in person, received a phone interview the following week. Make sure to give you application to a manager or the employees will trash it.

Figured it wasn't for me. Got a better offer elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oak Creek, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Creek, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Burger King in April 2012.

really laid back; no hard questions

Interview Questions
    • asked to count back change in my head but i told them it was easier for me to do that with actual money in my hand   Answer Question

Worked for Burger King? Contribute to the Community!