Burger King Fry Cook Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015

1.3

Fry Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burger King in January 2014.

Interview

Very extensive interview process for the job. Asked questions about past jobs and experience in the food industry. Manager called back 2 weeks later with schedule and direct deposit information. Easy easy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Fry Cook Interview

Interview

One interview - pretty easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King (Clackamas, OR) in July 2009.

Interview

Filled out a job application, manager immediately asked me if I'd like to interview, I didn't have any plans so I said yes, he asked me about stuff and i answered, he gave me an job oFfer, agreed to work for minimum wage plus 1 free Whopper/shift and all i can drink soda pops.

Interview Questions

• "Have you ever defecated in another person's food? Would you like to?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

If a burger falls on the floor and no one else grabs it before me, it should be mine to eat or throw away: Deal.

Fry Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King in March 2012.

Interview

Not much all they ask is basic question. It burger king not much to be said. You talk to the manager for about 30mins. Pretty much offered job on the spot.