Burger King Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015
Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.3

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Burger King.

Started with a drop off of resume at career fair.

Initial Interview was supposed to be over Skype, didn't work. So over the phone. Typical behavioral questions...

Second interview, again Skype didn't work, ridiculous questions, some of which i list. interviewer was rude and unhappy.

Would never want to work there. Robotic

Interview Questions
    • You are stuck in your room with no windows and a mountain in front of your door how do you get out?

Describe a data base to an 8 Year old

Answer Question

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Burger King.

Was interviewed by a panel after several Skype and a number of calls. The process seemed unorganized and disconnected. The panel was not familiar with the position but they had been trained into elucidating the same responses and buzzwords. Felt unprofessional and unusual for a US company. Probably an interesting place to work if you can fit with the culture.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions related to why I was interested in the position and the company. After several minutes and in some cases hours between interviews, an ex-management consultant interviewed me on a case style behavioral interview. I would certainly advise the company to avoid using ex-consutlants for human resources roles unless they have experience in that field; a sales and finance consultant in an HR role sends a clear red flag to qualified professionals.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King.

easy, laid back, simple questions, a first interview or job would be a good start at this interview, very short and simple interview, just looking for the right answers for questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King in March 2015.

Fast friendly very simple.very comfortable very laid back as if you were talking with someone you have known.very up from on what to expect. What you to advance. Put your work in you will advance. Main thing show up...

Interview Questions
    • Can you pick up fast..in other words with little training   View Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ames, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ames, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Burger King in March 2015.

I got a call back two days after I applied. Interviewed the next day. The interview was very easy. The manager asked me three questions and looked over my previous experience and availability. She was very nice and seemed to like my answers. I believe I was hired on the spot because she asked me to call her later to set up an orientation date.

Interview Questions
    • How can Burger King benefit from having you on the team?   View Answer
    Didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Burger King in March 2015.

Very quick and easy. I sat down in the seating area and was given a Health booklet to take a mini quiz on. After that was passed, I filled out paper work and was hired on the spot. Make sure to bring your social security card and copy or else they'll think twice about even giving the interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Von Ormy, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Von Ormy, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King in March 2015.

I went in got a interview went great was told I got the job and they'll call me to start Thursday never got the call went over to see what was going on Just to get a second interview with a second Manger was caught off guard wearing clothes from school they told me they'd call me at 6 never got that call either finally they told me I was never told I got the job even though I was they even printed out my ID and social they were very unprofessional and it was a terrible experience whoever gave me the second interview she was rude and gave attitude nothing like the first guy

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Burger King.

There were on-campus interviews, but I was contacted outside of on-campus recruiting after submitting my resume online and at the career fair. I had two online interviews (through something similar to Skype). The first was behavioral with a few brain teasers. A week later, I was contacted for a second round. This was again online, but this time it was almost wholly problem solving. I was then invited down to the HQ in Miami for a final-round interview. The day is LONG. They will split you into teams and you will play a business game. Then, there are five 10 minute "speed" interviews. There is a lunch break and then you return for two 30 minute interviews. Then, they make cuts and you have to present a one-minute presentation to some C-level executives.

I had a relatively good experience with the online interviews. However, I honestly felt that, in person, everyone was really intense and was trying to trip you up with a million questions about something you said. I personally had a very aggressive interviewer who clearly did not want to be there. The atmosphere was very competitive, which isn't a bad thing- just something to keep in mind.

Interview Questions
    • Why BK? Why you? Basic brain teasers to test your thought process. Some case-like questions, but without numbers. Again, just to test your thought process.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Burger King.

Applied via university career site. Received on campus interview within a week. The interviewer was very amiable, but she made it clear they were looking for a specific type of personality. She seemed unsure as to whether or not that was a good thing. After first round, they got back to me within a week. I did not get next round but for final round, candidates are invited to the office in Miami.

Interview Questions
    • Personality questions. The main thing they were asking is are you type A? Do you fit with culture of BK?   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Burger King.

Went through on-campus recruitment. Had a first round on-campus interview. Recruiters consisted of an alumni and a head of a department. They were very nice and accommodating. Questions were failry simple, consisted of a few behavioral questions and 2 simple brain teasers. Results came out the day after the interview.