Burger King Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King (Allentown, PA).

Interview

It was rather easy and simple, fill out some paper work, make sure you had the appropriate working papers on you, and a few simple questions. This was of course my experience, I'm sure other locations might vary.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Burger King in August 2015.

Interview

All I'm trying to do is get me a job so I can provide for myself and I need a job asap I'm willing to work regardless I'm a nice person I like to help others on bad day

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burger King (Rochester, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on line , the appilcation was very short . It basically asked hours you can work and if you had previously worked for them or a quick service restaurant. I received a phone call for interview the next day. The interview was scheduled for 2 days later to work around my schedule.

Interview Questions

• What was it that I liked the most and least about my last job.   Answer Question

Offered at job at McDonalds

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King in August 2015.

Interview

Sat with a nice guy everything was smooth but offered me salary that is supposed to be given to Assistant General Manager not General Manager despite my experience which was more than 14 years.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with our salary?   1 Answer

Benefits Analyst Interview

Interview

My interview experience was interesting. I wanted to interview for the benefits analyst position. Little did I know I was asked not one question about my experience nor was my resume even looked at during the interview. Instead, I was asked questions such as what is the square root of zero, how many hamburgers what I sell if I open a Burger King outside the building in one day, and what was 323×323. I felt like I was being put on the spot and judge for these answers when I clearly rely heavily on a calculator and Excel formulas for my mathematical answers. I felt judged when I could not provide an accurate answer, and. Insulted that my hard work taking the time to get to know the companies culture went unnoticed. It was one of the most strangers interviews I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• What is the square root of zero? What do you think of when I say the word whopper? How many burgers with Guiselle and a day if you had a Burger King outside of the building? What is 323×323?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

It was brief only lasted about 5 minutes she showed me pictures of situations and asked me what was going on in the pictures. She asked what I'd do in certain situations. It wasn't personal she asked little questions about me

Interview Questions

• If a customer came to me with the wrong order what would I do   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I applied. They called me a couple of weeks later. They reviewed my online application with me. I was then told I could start the very next day. It was great, as a 16 year old I was brought on in a hurry and was able to get right to work. Looking back now, the simplicity was benefitial to my transition into the working world.

Interview Questions

• I think they asked me why I wanted the job.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Short, to the point. Took a long time to hear back from them. I was suppose to have three interviews and I ended up only having one, and had to annoy them before they decided to just hire me because they needed a new opener.

Interview Questions

• How will you keep the word spreading that this is a great place to eat.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

The process was extremely easy, and simple. The questions were common sense and easy to answer without much thinking. The hiring manager was extremely kind, and polite towards me. She explained everything well and told me if I could come back the next day for training.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Very easy, you just have to talk to them pretty much. You will need to dress very professional in order to get this position, being bilingual is a significant help as well. Be sure to arrive early because they are strict on punctuality.