Burger King

202 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in January 2010.

Interview Details – After applying, if you get a call asking you to come in for an interview that really means that you are hired and you just need to fill out paperwork. It helps if you know a manager at that particular branch or if you know an employee that is in good standing.

Interview Question – Be prepared to sit down and read (manuals, safety code, expectations of company) for about 45 minutes.   Answer Question

SPO Coach Interview

Interviewed at Burger King

Interview Details – Call with Recrituiter. Call with Hr. Iq/Personality Test. Face to Face Interview. Offer. that's pretty much it.

Interview Question – Recall a time when you had to deal with a SOS challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online about two weeks later got a phone call from one of the managers asking to come in for a interview. Came into the interview about 10 mins early and I had an interview with the District Manager we talked and he asked a couple questions after 10 mins of an interview he then said that he would recommend me to the hiring manager the next day I got a call about orientation.

Interview Question – What can you bring to this store that you feel we need you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Cashier Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – the interview questions are simple, but it depends whose the manager is.

Interview Question – no difficulties, the question are common sense.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no i didn't negotiated

LDP Internship Interview

Interviewed at Burger King

Interview Details – Consisted of two webcam interviews, then a final round at the BKC headquarters. There was a cut of about 40% 3/4ths of the way through the final round. From there we went on to interview with the CEO, CFO, and HR VP.

Interview Question – The toughest questions came when interviewing the executives. They ask very directed questions regarding weaknesses they are concerned about.   Answer Question

Burger King Management Trainee Program Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – Starts with phone interview, 2 skype interviews (one person on VP level and 1 in HR), ends with day long interview at HQ. The day long visit to HQ involves a tour, round robin 10 min interviews, a business simulation in groups (good for econ majors) and ends with a 3 min presentation about yourself to upper level management

Interview Question – "If you have a 5 gallon water bottle and a 3 gallon water bottle, how do you get exactly 4 gallons of water into the 5 gallon bottle with any tools"

Also, they will try to intimdate you so be prepared to be grilled on why they should hire you and what you like about BK
  Answer Question

Kitchen Staff Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Burger King in March 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted an application, online, on Monday. The very next morning I got a call from the manager to come in for a interview. The process was pretty relaxed, she took my info (address, employment history,etc). My second interview was scheduled for a week later, enough time for me to get a food handler license. The second interview was a little longer than the first, mostly because we had to review the employee manual. Then I reviewed training videos for two shifts before I actually started working.

Interview Question – "Give an example of a time you met a difficult situation and overcame it."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Leadership Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through college job posting. First round was a skype call that asked basic behavioral questions and why you wanted to be a part of the company. The second round was a difficult analytical interview with a handful of brainteasers and calculation problems.

Interview Question – how many cups of coffee are drank in the United States per day?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Burger King Management Trainee Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Burger King in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on my college's website for this program. I did well in the initial interview with someone who asked me why I would be a good fit for the company and why I wanted to work for the company. At the end of the interview, I was asked to move on to the analytical interview, which I did not pass.

Interview Questions

• The analytical interview is a brain-teaser interview with 6 questions and you can only use a pen and paper and the interviewer watches your paper over a video call. 1st question: What is 37 times 37? Answer: 1,369. 2nd question: What are ten things you can do with a pencil?   View Answer
  • 3rd question: If you have two buckets, one that is 5 gallons and one that is 3 gallons, and there is a faucet of running water, how do you measure exactly 4 gallons?   View Answer
  • 4th question: There are 8 marbles and 2 balancing weight scales. How can you find the heaviest marble using the scale only once or twice?   View Answer
  • 5th question: What is the angle between the pointers on a clock at 11:50 AM?

View Answer
  • 6th question: How many ping-pong balls fit inside of a standard-sized limousine?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Exeter, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Burger King in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied 3 months before called for interview, got a call asking if I was still looking for work. Met with general manager we spoke about the job, never really put me on the spot and knew I got hired right then and there because she asked for my shirt size.

Interview Question – none, I liked how she asked me what my favorite sandwich was on their menu.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, asked for my shirt size and I knew I go the job.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burger King

Worked for Burger King? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burger King interview questions and advice. All 202 interview reviews posted anonymously by Burger King employees and interview candidates.