Burger King Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.2

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Fly you down to Miami for a day where you play a role based game mimicking running a franchise. Afterwords you go through a series of speed interviews before they cut half the applicants. The final applicants then go through even more rigorous questioning by top Execs. The toughest process I've ever gone through

Interview Questions

• If you had all the money in the world what would you buy?   Answer Question

Burger King Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

It was pretty simple actually. They gave me a free drink and asked me to wait for a while. Once our interview started it was basically conversational. There didn't seem to be any script and I myself asked a few questions. All in all a basic conversational interview.

I would go in properly dressed. Not anything formal by any means but at least a clean shirt, clean shoes, and good pair of jeans. This may sound like common sense but I was surprised that some people didn't even follow this. The job isn't fancy by any means but you should still take it seriously.

As long as you show enthusiasm and show respect for the job you should be ok.

Interview Questions

Personal issues. Mainly I wanted to focus on school.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Met them at university career fair. Had a phone screen interview, which was simple things like tell me about your experience, something that's not on your resume, where do you see yourself in 5 years...Then I got a second round in the next couple days over the phone again. I thought it went pretty well, but I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• -Estimate the number of people eating a Whopper right now. (It was 4 in the afternoon EST.)
      -You wake up the next morning. Your room has no windows and only one door. You open the door and a huge mountain is blocking you completely. How do you get out of the room.
      -Describe a data base to an eight year old.

Answer Question

Interview

First there was a standard resume screen through my university. This was followed by a behavioral phone interview (pretty brief at 20 minutes and conversational). Next there was an in person second round interview with a few quantitative case questions. Didn't make it to the final round, but that is a full day interview in Miami. .

Interview Questions

• Your standard brainteaser questions: at 4:15, what is the size of the angle between the minute and hour hand of the clock?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

there wasnt an interview he basically just asked me when i could start work. once i told him that i would be able to start immediately he told me that he needed me to work that coming friday, but i actually didnt end up working until more like monday

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I had applied online and I walked in to speak to a manager. The process was fast and I got interviewed the same day. I got a call the next day saying to come the following morning at 11a.m. so far so good. The staff and managers have all been very nice.

Interview Questions

• What times am I available? Do I have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing bad about this burgerking. Very reliable manager. He called as he promised to.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy laid back. Only took a few hours to get a call back from application. Good friendly people. Very busy. Just basically go in ready to show enthusiasm. Act like u want the job. Be talkative.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Just asked me my availability and told me when to come in for training. Told me about piercings, tattoos, dress code. It was the burger king at an airport, they don't even pay for the monthly parking for a minimum wage job. Manager was very nice. Just decided was not for me

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Burger King (Zion, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

After the I registered for the job online I called the manager to schedule an appointment to the interview. the interview was very quick it took five minutes for the entire session.
    Burger king hire most people only if there is space you just have to go to the store and ask for inquiries

Cook/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

i applied online and then about 2 weeks later they emailed me asking me to come in for an interview at our local BK. it was very easy, informal, took about 15 minutes start to finish.

Interview Questions

• several "Tell me of a time when.." questions, just the standard what would you do in these situations. etc   Answer Question