Burger King

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cook/Cashier Interview

Cook/Cashier
Lynchburg, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in November 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple they ask the basic interview questions be yourself and tell them what they want to hear. If you don't know what that is then maybe you shouldn't be working then. They want someone that is responsible, accountable, team player, and hard worker so the team can run smooth. So expect to hear questions that allows you to showcase those skills from previous experiences.

Interview Question – None simple work history and personality questions.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Norfolk, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Burger King in July 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process was pretty fast . filled out a application online Monday , gotta call about an interview Tuesday, went to the interview Wednesday, and got called back for orientation Thursday .

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself ? Most of the interview she just explained to me about the job .   Answer Question

Team Crew Member Interview

Team Crew Member
Hesperia, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Burger King in January 2014.

Interview Details – First interview was short with just a few of the usual questions asked, like "Why do you think you should work here?" and such. Second interview was more detailed. There were more questions that the General Manager read off their paper on clipboard. It wasn't hard at all, really. I merely sat there and took it as a regular conversation, since we were actually getting to know each other which made it less awkward and more comfortable.

Interview Question – "Why do you want to work for our company?"   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Burger King in June 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. It looks like the GM will hire ANYONE who walks in the door. Just apply online and in little or no time, you may get a call from your future manager!

Interview Question – The is really not a lot of hard questions. Just smile and be yourself!   Answer Question

Cook/Cashier Interview

Cook/Cashier

Interviewed at Burger King

Interview Details – I interviewed with first a shift manager and then the general manager. It was brief and to the point. There was more information about the job given than questions asked.

Interview Question – Would you be bothered by being older than your shift supervisor?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I needed specific hours, which they were willing to work with.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Port Allen, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in February 2014.

Interview Details – the interview process honestly was not really to long. it was very straight forward. I was asked a series of questions. the hiring manager was very polite and kind. he looked into eyes while speaking.

Interview Question – what did I want to become in life   View Answer

Accountant Interview

Accountant

Interviewed at Burger King

Interview Details – Normal questions, nothing out of the blue. All the questions were basic questions about background and job experience. Just talk about how you can help the company. Regular questions about your background and work history.

Interview Question – Regular interview questions. Nothing unusual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple process, nothing unusual.

Cashier Customer Service Interview

Cashier Customer Service
Downey, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Burger King in April 2014.

Interview Details – Turned in application with in the week was called and called in for interview next day. I was told to to apply for a food handlers license, black dickies pants, and black closed shoes. To have agood attitude and good customer service was exceptional. Customer service is extremly important at burger king since they "make it your way" they do.

Burger King Crew Interview

Burger King Crew

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty typical. I walked in and asked if they were hiring, they said yes and I had an interview with them right then because they had the time to do it.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. They offered me my pay rate and I took it because I needed a job.

Cashier, Cook, Food Prep Interview

Cashier, Cook, Food Prep

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – I was looking for work during college and applied to burger king online. A week or so after I was contacted by phone. The phone interview was very simple and after a another call I was invited to an in person meeting. I was offered a job soon and accepted.

Interview Question – nothing really unexpected came up. All they want to know is if you can do the work on time.   Answer Question

Worked for Burger King? Contribute to the Community!