Burger King Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.1

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

It was brief only lasted about 5 minutes she showed me pictures of situations and asked me what was going on in the pictures. She asked what I'd do in certain situations. It wasn't personal she asked little questions about me

Interview Questions

• If a customer came to me with the wrong order what would I do   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

I applied. They called me a couple of weeks later. They reviewed my online application with me. I was then told I could start the very next day. It was great, as a 16 year old I was brought on in a hurry and was able to get right to work. Looking back now, the simplicity was benefitial to my transition into the working world.

Interview Questions

• I think they asked me why I wanted the job.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Short, to the point. Took a long time to hear back from them. I was suppose to have three interviews and I ended up only having one, and had to annoy them before they decided to just hire me because they needed a new opener.

Interview Questions

• How will you keep the word spreading that this is a great place to eat.   1 Answer

Drive Thru Cashier & Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

The process was extremely easy, and simple. The questions were common sense and easy to answer without much thinking. The hiring manager was extremely kind, and polite towards me. She explained everything well and told me if I could come back the next day for training.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Very easy, you just have to talk to them pretty much. You will need to dress very professional in order to get this position, being bilingual is a significant help as well. Be sure to arrive early because they are strict on punctuality.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King (Tigard, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

The manager sat me down in the dining room and had a brief conversation with me. Basic questions that were not at all difficult to answer. He explained to me three things he was looking for and that he doesnt fire people, people fire themselves.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Fly you down to Miami for a day where you play a role based game mimicking running a franchise. Afterwords you go through a series of speed interviews before they cut half the applicants. The final applicants then go through even more rigorous questioning by top Execs. The toughest process I've ever gone through

Interview Questions

• If you had all the money in the world what would you buy?   Answer Question

Burger King Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

It was pretty simple actually. They gave me a free drink and asked me to wait for a while. Once our interview started it was basically conversational. There didn't seem to be any script and I myself asked a few questions. All in all a basic conversational interview. I would go in properly dressed. Not anything formal by any means but at least a clean shirt, clean shoes, and good pair of jeans. This may sound like common sense but I was surprised that some people didn't even follow this. The job isn't fancy by any means but you should still take it seriously. As long as you show enthusiasm and show respect for the job you should be ok.

Interview Questions

Personal issues. Mainly I wanted to focus on school.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Met them at university career fair. Had a phone screen interview, which was simple things like tell me about your experience, something that's not on your resume, where do you see yourself in 5 years...Then I got a second round in the next couple days over the phone again. I thought it went pretty well, but I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• -Estimate the number of people eating a Whopper right now. (It was 4 in the afternoon EST.) -You wake up the next morning. Your room has no windows and only one door. You open the door and a huge mountain is blocking you completely. How do you get out of the room. -Describe a data base to an eight year old.   Answer Question

Interview

First there was a standard resume screen through my university. This was followed by a behavioral phone interview (pretty brief at 20 minutes and conversational). Next there was an in person second round interview with a few quantitative case questions. Didn't make it to the final round, but that is a full day interview in Miami. .

Interview Questions

• Your standard brainteaser questions: at 4:15, what is the size of the angle between the minute and hour hand of the clock?   1 Answer