Burger King Interview Questions

2.2

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Burger King in August 2014.

Overall, it was rather easy and straight forward. I applied online through the Burger King website and they called me after three days. The process was rather easy. I was just asked when I could work. It did not even feel like an interview. It seemed way too straightforward but I got a job so I am happy now.

Burger King Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Burger King in July 2014.

Be enthusiastic. Show that you really want to make a difference. Be optimistic. They like those traits. Promote a can-do, team-oriented frame of mind. This goes a long way and they see that. Ask for advancement opportunities. Bottom line, show that you care. May pay only minimum at first, but the opportunity for advancement is definitely out there.

Interview Questions
    • None really unless you have held a supervisory or management position.   View Answer
    Really none; just prove you are valuable and are willing to accept working with others. They promote teamwork and flexibility.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Burger King in August 2014.

Got an interview 1 week after I applied. Asked about my current job. Since I had very little experience in the food industry, he was about to look over that with all my leadership skills from the military.

Long hours.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in March 2011.

I had to go inside and talk to the assistant manager at the time and ask if they were hiring, they seemed interested so they took my name and ss#, I applied online and called them everyday waiting for it to pop up on their system when it finally did they ran my background check which took a week to get back. Once that got back I had my interview with the assistant manager and the general manager just came out and shook my hand and smiled and went back to whatever it was she was doing. I started at the end of that week

Management Trainee Program Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Burger King in December 2013.

Submitted resume and cover letter, did series of phone and virtual interviews. Asked a series of questions and was required to carry out swift calculations on the spot to test competency. The final interview was at headquarters in Miami and was a whole day with a very well qualified fairly small group of people where we were asked to give short presentation on why she should hire them to executives.

Interview Questions
    • The short elevator pitch at the final level was the most stressful point, most individuals gave short powerpoint presentations on themselves. I chose to do a confident short and sweet speech.   View Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Burger King in January 2013.

Asked about previous work experience. Asked 2-3 work related questions. Went over work requirements and was offered the position on the spot. They made me call this number to take a quick background check.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shawnee, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Burger King in August 2014.

I think that the interviewer was very knowledgable and friendly I wish though he would of been more honest than he was he told me he would call me weather or not i got it or if i didn't and he never called me.

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Burger King in February 2014.

Applications are sent to outside recruiting firm in Chicago, which will schedule first round interview over the phone with a mid-level manager. Behavioral interview. Then if you pass that they schedule a 2nd round phone interview with someone higher up, also behavioral but can ask a few technical questions as well to see if you understand the industry. Then they invite you down to Miam for a final day of interviews that goes from 9 am to 3pm (they make a cut halfway through the day) and if you make it through that you interview with a few other colleagues with the CEO, CFO, and CPO. Amazing experience, highly intimidating.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a million dollars to invest, what would you invest in?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Burger King in November 2013.

i applied in the restaurant, and got a call back the same day for an interview. was hired pretty much on the spot.the interviewing manager was very friendly and easy going, and asked the basic interview questions. i did have to wait for about 20 minutes for the manager to start the interview, and it was a bit awkward sitting in the dining room while the counter employees were working.

Interview Questions
    • will you be able to purchase your own spill resistant pants due to the fact we have no more in stock?   Answer Question

Cook/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Burger King in May 2013.

Walked in waited 20 minutes to be seen by the general manager, She explained to me what would be expect of me and then went through the paper work. Once I was finished I started to work two day later. Not a hard interview even if you have no experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for Burger King? Contribute to the Community!