Burger King

2.2

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King in August 2014.

I think that the interviewer was very knowledgable and friendly I wish though he would of been more honest than he was he told me he would call me weather or not i got it or if i didn't and he never called me.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Burger King in August 2014.

Overall, it was rather easy and straight forward. I applied online through the Burger King website and they called me after three days. The process was rather easy. I was just asked when I could work. It did not even feel like an interview. It seemed way too straightforward but I got a job so I am happy now.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Burger King.

I interviewed with about 7 people (they expect you to spend half a day in their corporate offices). All of the people I met with stressed the workload and lack of work/life balance, to the point that it seemed they were cautioning me on joining a hellish environment. Even the HR manager expressed to me that she was exhausted (a "good" exhausted, if I recall). Long story short, most of them stuck to the normal questions, except for the Finance guy (who asked the really good, probing questions). The next day, I got a call from recruiter saying they loved me and were making me an offer. Then, everything went quiet and I found out they had changed around the structure so they made me come in AGAIN so that the new hiring manager could measure my creativity vs his candidate. After going through an obviously poorly designed campaign and expressing my (surprised) opinion, I saw on LinkedIn they had offered the position to his candidate BEFORE my interview.

That just reflects really poorly on the recruiter, company and management.

Interview Questions

I got the offer - and then they changed the hiring manager, who had his own candidate in mind.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Burger King.

It was rather easy and quick tried to get to know personal information that can not be asked out right through conversation, but if you know how to answer them without giving too much information that does not pertain to your work experience they have to give you a chance to prove yourself through work itself.

At the time no negotiation they needed managers and I needed a job

Cook/Cashier Interview

I interviewed with first a shift manager and then the general manager. It was brief and to the point. There was more information about the job given than questions asked.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be bothered by being older than your shift supervisor?   View Answer
    I needed specific hours, which they were willing to work with.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burger King in July 2014.

Hiring process was pretty fast . filled out a application online Monday , gotta call about an interview Tuesday, went to the interview Wednesday, and got called back for orientation Thursday .

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself ? Most of the interview she just explained to me about the job .   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor Heights, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor Heights, IA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King in July 2014.

Got a call a couple of days after I applied online via Snagajob. Interviewed for assistant manager. 20 minute interview with just basic questions. Informed me that they position started as a regular employee. And need to work your way up. They did not have an assistant manager position available. I have many years experience with retail and restaurant management. I was offered a job but soon after I started I realized that they were only filling an empty spot working 430 am till 9 making minimum wage. Not what I was expecting or what I interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • What hours are you available and do you have any problems being called in on your day off.   View Answer
    None

Burger King Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Burger King in July 2014.

Be enthusiastic. Show that you really want to make a difference. Be optimistic. They like those traits. Promote a can-do, team-oriented frame of mind. This goes a long way and they see that. Ask for advancement opportunities. Bottom line, show that you care. May pay only minimum at first, but the opportunity for advancement is definitely out there.

Interview Questions
    • None really unless you have held a supervisory or management position.   View Answer
    Really none; just prove you are valuable and are willing to accept working with others. They promote teamwork and flexibility.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King in July 2014.

Well if the management is trained they will give you a proper interview. They will check your back ground and you will have to do paperwork. But they will basically hire anyone.there is a lot of firings.

Interview Questions
    Don't work for burger king

Accountant Interview

Normal questions, nothing out of the blue. All the questions were basic questions about background and job experience. Just talk about how you can help the company. Regular questions about your background and work history.

Interview Questions
    Simple process, nothing unusual.