Burger King

Updated Nov 10, 2014
Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.2

SPO Coach Interview

Call with Recrituiter. Call with Hr. Iq/Personality Test. Face to Face Interview. Offer. that's pretty much it.

Interview Questions
    • Recall a time when you had to deal with a SOS challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Burger King Management Trainee Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Burger King.

Starts with phone interview, 2 skype interviews (one person on VP level and 1 in HR), ends with day long interview at HQ. The day long visit to HQ involves a tour, round robin 10 min interviews, a business simulation in groups (good for econ majors) and ends with a 3 min presentation about yourself to upper level management

Interview Questions
    • "If you have a 5 gallon water bottle and a 3 gallon water bottle, how do you get exactly 4 gallons of water into the 5 gallon bottle with any tools"

Also, they will try to intimdate you so be prepared to be grilled on why they should hire you and what you like about BK
        Answer Question

LDP Internship Interview

Consisted of two webcam interviews, then a final round at the BKC headquarters. There was a cut of about 40% 3/4ths of the way through the final round. From there we went on to interview with the CEO, CFO, and HR VP.

Interview Questions
    • The toughest questions came when interviewing the executives. They ask very directed questions regarding weaknesses they are concerned about.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King.

the interview questions are simple, but it depends whose the manager is.

no i didn't negotiated

Cashier Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King in April 2014.

Turned in application with in the week was called and called in for interview next day. I was told to to apply for a food handlers license, black dickies pants, and black closed shoes. To have agood attitude and good customer service was exceptional. Customer service is extremly important at burger king since they "make it your way" they do.

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King in April 2014.

To be honest, there really wasn't an interview process.

1. I arrived with two copies of my resume and dressed professionally.
    2. I waited for the main manager to arrive. After half an hour of waiting, I got nervous and verified that he was going to interview me.
    3. After showing up an hour late, Tony ran inside and sat down. He told me the characteristics of the person he needed in a cashier and gave me the run down on the place.
    4. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult or unexpected question. The only questions he had was if I could keep a smile on and what my schedule was.   View Answer
    I was able to receive a schedule that worked around my school hours.

Management Trainee Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Burger King.

Dropped off a resume at the career fair and was invited to "coffee chats" later that evening.

Was later scheduled for a Skype interview that would be heavily case based. Was asked about ten different case like problems ranging from "how many sides of a 10x10x10 rubix cube are painted if dipped in a can of paint" to "how many people are drinking coffee on the east coast right now". Overall, very similar to brain teaser questions where the interviewer wasn't necessarily looking for the "right" answer, but your thought process and if you could get into the general range of the correct answer.

Received a phone call about two days later inviting me to final round in Miami, where I had "speed-dating-like" interviews (7 rapid fire interviews with different people in the company from different disciplines), was asked to give a presentation to the CFO and CEO, and was put into teams and asked to solve real company problems as a group. Was an incredibly long, but educational day.

Interview Questions
    • Was tested on my language skills (I speak some obscure languages) and was asked to translate different phrases, yet surprisingly was not tested on my Spanish skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Burger King.

Three rounds.
    1st- behavioral
    2nd- Analytical (case/mathy questions)
    3rd- fly you to miami for superday (they cutt about 10 people half way through the day before you meet senior management)

Interview Questions
    • You have all the funding in the world as an entrepeneur, what do you do?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Burger King.

1) Talked to them at the school career fair and dropped off resume.
    2) A couple months later, got a phone call from their HR department asking to verify information and to set up a first round interview.
    3) First round interview - phone call interview and all behavioral
    4) Analytical interview - One week later, used their video system but the audio was on the phone. A lot of brainteasers and one market-sizing question. Would be good to practice brainteasers and a little bit of mental math for preparation.
    5) On-site Final Round - 1 hour of "speed dating" interviews, company tour, lunch with recent hires, presentation + group interview with upper management.

Overall, a very tough and intimidating process after the first round

Interview Questions
    • Who is the best and worst candidate in the group and why?
      Tell me how to move Mt. Kilimanjaro from Tanzania to Kenya.
        Answer Question

MBA Leadership Program Interview

2 first round phone interviews and then super day at headquarters. Interviews with recent MBA grads as well as senior leadership including CEO. Great experience.