Burger King

Relevance Date Difficulty

Grill Cook Interview

Grill Cook
Wooster, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Burger King in January 2014.

Interview Details – The particular woman that gave me my interview was extremely friendly. The interview was a sit-down at one of the booths out in the diner area and lasted about 20 minutes. Interview went well and got a call back a few days later.

Interview Question – Everything was fairly run of the mill in my experience as the interviewer tried (successfully) to keep everything casual.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Burger King

Interview Details – If interested, they will call you. During the interview, they ask typical questions such as:
Describe yourself?
What hours are you willing to work?
Are you still in school?

Interview Question – How would you describe yourself?
If you have never thought about it, it is best to rehearse this question beforehand.
  Answer Question

Drive Thru Interview

Drive Thru
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Burger King in May 2010.

Interview Details – Group training and mass interview. Was very basic.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Or if there was one, I didn't know I could.

Internship Interview

Internship

Interviewed at Burger King

Interview Details – First round behavioral interview
Second round "analytical" interview
Third round they fly you out to the corporate office

Interview Question – How do you move Mt. Kilimanjaro from Tanzania to Kenya?   View Answers (2)

Kitchen Manager Interview

Kitchen Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – Ive had one interview with burger king and it was quick and not a lot of questions at all.

Interview Question – Nothing about the interview was difficult.   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Mount Vernon, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – this companys interview process is typical run of the mill interview

Negotiation Details – easy

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Brooklyn, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King in January 2014.

Interview Details – Some of the franchises hire headhunters to find candidates most suited to their needs. I applied online and was contacted by a headhunter. Let's just say that I definitely dodged a bullet by deciding not to further the interview process with this company. The pay that they tried to negotiate was laughable compared to other companies in the area with similar positions. The headhunter in particular was rude and shady, and when I did get to speak with the District Manager he/she wasn't very helpful.

Interview Question – What availability do you have?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Franklin, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Burger King in April 2013.

Interview Details – I entered and sat down then the hiring manager came out and sat with me and asked me a few questions ( what can you contribute to this job? etc.) It was extremely easy and I got hired on the spot and immediately went back and did paperwork.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation in fast food. If you aren't willing to work for $7.25 they'll find someone else who is.

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied online and interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – 3 interviews- 1. culture fit 2. analytical 3. visit headquarters...overall process took about a month and was very easy. Make sure to read a few articles about BK before heading into the culture and headquarter interview. Also look at a few examples of analytical questions before doing the analytical interview.

Interview Question – Name 20 uses for a pen (without using the ink)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate...

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Restaurant General Manager
Louisville, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – Anyone can interview to get this job right now. They are so desperate for managers of all levels right now that they are taking anyone. For hourly managers you don't even have to have any experience.

Interview Question – Two minutes into the interview I was asked when can you start   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They always ask what salary are you looking for and then offer you less. Make sure that you negotiate high.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burger King