Burger King Interview Questions

2.2

LDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Burger King in October 2014.

I loved all three stages of the interview process. Especially the super day in Miami. Mix of behavioral and case questions, and a lot about why Burger King. Everybody at BK genuinely wants to get to know you and they want to make sure the company is right fit for YOU.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a million dollars, where would you invest it in?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I had a video interview. Basic behavioral interview--be prepared for the "tricky" questions like
    1. Tell me about a time when you failed.
    2. What's your greatest weakness?
    Also, be prepared for them to ask you what business you would invest in if you had an unlimited amount of money.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King.

I applied for the job and was called back two days later for an interview the very next day. The manager was very nice, smiled lots. I was hired on spot.

No negotiation.

Operations Coach Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burger King.

The first communication happen rather quickly after applying and the process moved just as fast. The HR person ("dream killer", as she is referred by HQ) called to see if I was still interested in the position and she went on describing the position and the requirements along with some disclosures. A first interview was set and it was done over a video conference followed by an immediate called back from the HR lady that I would be moving on to the next interview. That second interview had to be rescheduled twice as they seemed to have forgotten about letting the other person know about the interview. Once that interview was done I got another called from the same HR person to discuss final numbers (they are not big on negotiation) and to set up the first day.
    The interview process is not difficult at all. They will ask you a number of questions but they are not complicated or anything unusual. Know ahead of time why you are leaving your current place, why BK, what are your expectations, ask for their expectations, and do not be afraid to ask tough questions as you will most likely see them reaching for the stars.

Interview Questions
    • There were no really difficult questions, just make sure you listen to the entire question before you answer.   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burger King in September 2014.

I went into Burger King intending to get a normal crew position and was automatically offered a shift manager position with no experience but he told me that he will work with me to get me to where I need to be they seem like they are really willing to help people.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Burger King in September 2014.

They were having open interviews and a lot of people showed up. I just walked in added my name to a list and was handed my application. I sat down and filled out my application then I was called up by one of the managers for a short interview. After the interview they said they would call me on Thursday. Wish me luck! :)

Interview Questions
    • What are you looking to get out of working here?   View Answer

MBA Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burger King in September 2014.

I submitted through the online application process, which was fairly standard: CV, academic background, references, etc. I did a brief in-person interview through on campus recruitment, after which I was invited to interview at the corporate headquarters in Miami. The day was long, with five 30 minute interviews, the latter two of which were with EVPs. Most of the interviews centered on establishing whether or not the corporate culture was one that would mesh with my personality. They are extremely honest and open - no tricks.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Burger King in September 2014.

Went through three interviews where I spoke with the Above Restaurant Leader twice as well as the Director of Operations. After the first interview, I already felt like I got the job and the other two were formalities to go over job description, requirements and expectations.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you right for the position?   View Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King in August 2014.

Got an interview 1 week after I applied. Asked about my current job. Since I had very little experience in the food industry, he was about to look over that with all my leadership skills from the military.

Long hours.

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, OK
    Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King in August 2014.

I think that the interviewer was very knowledgable and friendly I wish though he would of been more honest than he was he told me he would call me weather or not i got it or if i didn't and he never called me.