1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Track Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Burger King in April 2012.

This was a position for the operations track for Burger King Corporation. I applied through experience.com for this management position. Within 2 days, I was contacted by the recruiter to set up a IQ/skills test. After the skills test, I was contacted within a couple of hours by the recruiter yet again telling me whether I passed or failed the skills test. I wound up passing. After that, they set up a phone interview with someone at their corporate headquarters. Phone interview was very simple. Basic behavorial questions. After about a week, I was contacted saying that I was moving on to the next step of the process. This is where they flew candidates down to their corporate headquarters in Miami, Florida for an all day interview session. When we first got there, we got a tour of the facility and got a short presentation by the BK executives. Then we had a 1 on 1 interview with HR and other managers. After that, we had a short break and then went on to the business case, which was in 2 parts. The first part was a business case where you had to answer questions based on profit/loss, situations you might encounter, math problems, etc. You have 30 minutes to complete this. After that, they split you into groups and you answer questions in a group setting and present your ideas to the top BK executives. It was a really cool experience and the overall interview process was so cool and I was very happy to be apart of it. After about 3 days, I received a call from the recruiter saying that I was being offered a position and I accepted. I am starting at the end of July and I am very excited about this opportunity!!

Interview Questions
NO negotiation. Set salary, no room for increase