Burger King Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015
Updated Apr 16, 2015

1.6

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Binghamton, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Its a 2 part interview that Burger King performs. You will be interviewed by the store manager and then interviewed by the assistant store manager. If both interviews go smoothly, you're in the door.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to inquire about employment with burger king?   1 Answer
  • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Ames, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got a call back two days after I applied. Interviewed the next day. The interview was very easy. The manager asked me three questions and looked over my previous experience and availability. She was very nice and seemed to like my answers. I believe I was hired on the spot because she asked me to call her later to set up an orientation date.

Interview Questions

• How can Burger King benefit from having you on the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King in December 2014.

Interview

I went in to ask if they were hiring, and after talking with the manager about my work experience, he gave me an interview for the following day. In the interview, he asked me what kind of work I was used to, my experience in customer service, skills that would benefit me on the job. He said he was going to talk to his supervisor to see if my schedule would work for them, and a week later I got a call back asking me when I could start training.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question to answer was about my customer service skills. This was due to my nervousness affecting my explanation skills.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Smithfield, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

The the interview was very simple, and the manager was polite. I got a phone call in the same day and was hired on the spot. Also I started started work a week after the interview.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burger King in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, the called me back within 30 minutes and asked me to come in for an interview. It was super easy. Questions weren't hard, I think they asked me two, tell me about you're self, what would you do if you mess up an order. I got offered the job after she asked me what I would do i she threw her pen at me? Altogether it was a super lax interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if I threw this pen at you right now?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Burger King (Newport News, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

They were having open interviews and a lot of people showed up. I just walked in added my name to a list and was handed my application. I sat down and filled out my application then I was called up by one of the managers for a short interview. After the interview they said they would call me on Thursday. Wish me luck! :)

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of working here?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Norfolk, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty fast . filled out a application online Monday , gotta call about an interview Tuesday, went to the interview Wednesday, and got called back for orientation Thursday .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ? Most of the interview she just explained to me about the job .   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burger King (Cleveland, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

My interview was relatively stress-free. We sat at a table in the store and I was asked about two or three questions, the two I remember being, "Why would you like to work at Burger King?" and "Are you good at public speaking?" It only took about 10 minutes, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• "Are you good at public speaking?" This question is asked usually to potential cashier candidates.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview

Applied online but I had to keep calling in to see if they got a chance to look at my application. One week later for an interview pretty basic question. I was shown some pictures and was told to explain what was happening. Hired on the spot.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burger King (Saline, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Filled out an application Friday, got a call back in less than 24 hours to set up a interveiw Monday. Lol, my god. Got hired within 5 mins. She asked If i could do days etc. and told me to call back once i got my state id to set up orientation.

Negotiation

No neg.