Burger King

16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Spring Hill, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Burger King in June 2013.

Interview Details – l was shown pictures of unsatisfied customers or health hazards, and was asked what I'd do or what's happening in the picture. I was hired on the spot, and it was a relatively simple interview. No screenings, and no background checks. I started working the week after.

Interview Question – Honestly, there wasn't any mind boggling interview questions. Although there was a tedious one, "If you knew your boss was wrong, how would you handle it?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It's my first job, and I didn't want minimum wage. He could tell I was motivated so we compromised.

Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Burger King in December 2013.

Interview Details – My interview was relatively stress-free. We sat at a table in the store and I was asked about two or three questions, the two I remember being, "Why would you like to work at Burger King?" and "Are you good at public speaking?" It only took about 10 minutes, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – "Are you good at public speaking?" This question is asked usually to potential cashier candidates.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Saline, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Burger King in November 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out an application Friday, got a call back in less than 24 hours to set up a interveiw Monday. Lol, my god. Got hired within 5 mins. She asked If i could do days etc. and told me to call back once i got my state id to set up orientation.

Negotiation Details – No neg.

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – Applied online but I had to keep calling in to see if they got a chance to look at my application. One week later for an interview pretty basic question. I was shown some pictures and was told to explain what was happening. Hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Easiest interview but wasn't expecting the pictures   Answer Question

Jackson, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Burger King in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, Contacted for an interview the next day.

Interview Question – What i was going to be doing in 5 years.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Burger King in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was told to come back after for an interview after I turned in my application. I was very nervous and this was my first job. The questions weren't too bad, except I got some math question that I messed up on because I'm terrible at math. Most of the questions asked me if I could multi-task doing this and that and if I could name the positions like cashier and stuff.

Interview Question – Why did you stop doing volunteer work at nursing homes?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Burger King

Interview Details – They will ask you if you what you can work and what kind of work ethic you have.

Interview Question – They might ask you to work at one of the other stores in the franchise if those stores need help.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – Easy, simple questions.... Are you a good worker, do you go above and beyond, etc.

Interview Question – No out of the ordinary question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimum wage.

Plymouth, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Burger King in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and got called back within 15 minutes. We scheduled an interview in a restaurant the next day.

Interview Question – They asked me why I wanted to work at BK. When I found out that they were looking for someone who could work long-term (I just needed a summer job), we both realized it wasn't a good fit.   Answer Question

Indian Trail, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Burger King in May 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was conducted by Assistant store Manager, after hire , training was conducted via , experienced employees to a level that was fairly easy to comprehend. paper work for a team member was at a minimum, expiation's of task achievements are based on repetitive, completion of tasks. From Food handling & dating to station Clean-up, sandwich building ,The Corporate Way.

Interview Question – At team member level , most all questions were at a level of the Team Member's , knowledge - length of time in the position.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burger King

Worked for Burger King? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burger King Team Member interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Burger King employees and interview candidates.