Burger King Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014

1.7

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burger King in October 2014.

I applied online, the called me back within 30 minutes and asked me to come in for an interview. It was super easy. Questions weren't hard, I think they asked me two, tell me about you're self, what would you do if you mess up an order. I got offered the job after she asked me what I would do i she threw her pen at me? Altogether it was a super lax interview.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if I threw this pen at you right now?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Burger King in September 2014.

They were having open interviews and a lot of people showed up. I just walked in added my name to a list and was handed my application. I sat down and filled out my application then I was called up by one of the managers for a short interview. After the interview they said they would call me on Thursday. Wish me luck! :)

Interview Questions
    • What are you looking to get out of working here?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burger King in July 2014.

Hiring process was pretty fast . filled out a application online Monday , gotta call about an interview Tuesday, went to the interview Wednesday, and got called back for orientation Thursday .

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself ? Most of the interview she just explained to me about the job .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burger King in December 2013.

My interview was relatively stress-free. We sat at a table in the store and I was asked about two or three questions, the two I remember being, "Why would you like to work at Burger King?" and "Are you good at public speaking?" It only took about 10 minutes, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • "Are you good at public speaking?" This question is asked usually to potential cashier candidates.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King.

Applied online but I had to keep calling in to see if they got a chance to look at my application. One week later for an interview pretty basic question. I was shown some pictures and was told to explain what was happening. Hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saline, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saline, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burger King in November 2013.

Filled out an application Friday, got a call back in less than 24 hours to set up a interveiw Monday. Lol, my god. Got hired within 5 mins. She asked If i could do days etc. and told me to call back once i got my state id to set up orientation.

No neg.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burger King in August 2013.

I was told to come back after for an interview after I turned in my application. I was very nervous and this was my first job. The questions weren't too bad, except I got some math question that I messed up on because I'm terrible at math. Most of the questions asked me if I could multi-task doing this and that and if I could name the positions like cashier and stuff.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you stop doing volunteer work at nursing homes?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

They will ask you if you what you can work and what kind of work ethic you have.

Interview Questions
    • They might ask you to work at one of the other stores in the franchise if those stores need help.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burger King.

Easy, simple questions.... Are you a good worker, do you go above and beyond, etc.

Minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burger King in June 2013.

I applied online, Contacted for an interview the next day.