Burger King

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Norfolk, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Burger King in July 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process was pretty fast . filled out a application online Monday , gotta call about an interview Tuesday, went to the interview Wednesday, and got called back for orientation Thursday .

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself ? Most of the interview she just explained to me about the job .   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Spring Hill, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Burger King in June 2013.

Interview Details – l was shown pictures of unsatisfied customers or health hazards, and was asked what I'd do or what's happening in the picture. I was hired on the spot, and it was a relatively simple interview. No screenings, and no background checks. I started working the week after.

Interview Question – Honestly, there wasn't any mind boggling interview questions. Although there was a tedious one, "If you knew your boss was wrong, how would you handle it?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It's my first job, and I didn't want minimum wage. He could tell I was motivated so we compromised.

Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Burger King in December 2013.

Interview Details – My interview was relatively stress-free. We sat at a table in the store and I was asked about two or three questions, the two I remember being, "Why would you like to work at Burger King?" and "Are you good at public speaking?" It only took about 10 minutes, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – "Are you good at public speaking?" This question is asked usually to potential cashier candidates.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Saline, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Burger King in November 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out an application Friday, got a call back in less than 24 hours to set up a interveiw Monday. Lol, my god. Got hired within 5 mins. She asked If i could do days etc. and told me to call back once i got my state id to set up orientation.

Negotiation Details – No neg.

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – Applied online but I had to keep calling in to see if they got a chance to look at my application. One week later for an interview pretty basic question. I was shown some pictures and was told to explain what was happening. Hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Easiest interview but wasn't expecting the pictures   Answer Question

Jackson, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Burger King in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, Contacted for an interview the next day.

Interview Question – What i was going to be doing in 5 years.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Burger King in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was told to come back after for an interview after I turned in my application. I was very nervous and this was my first job. The questions weren't too bad, except I got some math question that I messed up on because I'm terrible at math. Most of the questions asked me if I could multi-task doing this and that and if I could name the positions like cashier and stuff.

Interview Question – Why did you stop doing volunteer work at nursing homes?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Burger King

Interview Details – They will ask you if you what you can work and what kind of work ethic you have.

Interview Question – They might ask you to work at one of the other stores in the franchise if those stores need help.   Answer Question

Team Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burger King.

Interview Details – Easy, simple questions.... Are you a good worker, do you go above and beyond, etc.

Interview Question – No out of the ordinary question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimum wage.

Plymouth, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Burger King in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and got called back within 15 minutes. We scheduled an interview in a restaurant the next day.

Interview Question – They asked me why I wanted to work at BK. When I found out that they were looking for someone who could work long-term (I just needed a summer job), we both realized it wasn't a good fit.   Answer Question

Worked for Burger King? Contribute to the Community!