Burgiss Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

PRIVATE EQUITY RESEARCH Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burgiss (Hoboken, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through my school website, and got an opportunity to interview for Burgiss. 1 Round interview, 2 interviewers. They asked various questions about private capital, what Burgiss does, etc. There was also a small exam at the end of it that they gave me thirty minutes to complete.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burgiss.

Interview

Position was unpaid, interview was pretty laid back. Talked to three guys about the position. Know about the products the offer and you should be fine. Questions were more personal than about them however.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Burgiss.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions. Come prepared and don't be awkward.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Burgiss.

Interview

Not difficult. A few rounds, entire process was quick. Good sign that its not a great place to work - not surrounded by smart people

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burgiss in April 2011.

Interview

First interviewer was pretty laid back. Second interviewer just went over the position. Position includes working with financials and researching. Seems like a pretty good internship. Unpaid but a $15 stipend for every 4 hrs worked.

Interview Questions

I got an offer somewhere else that pays.