Burke Rehabilitation Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Case Coordinator Interview

Case Coordinator
Nacogdoches, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital in January 2010.

Interview Details – 1.I was asked to sit at a large table facing 3 interviewers. Then they asked me about my self and explained the job description. After about 10 minutes. They asked me a bunch of questions which I do not really remember word for word because I was nervous.
2.Then they asked for a writing sample. The essay questions was what would you do if a client came to you with marriage problems, drinking problems, and unemployment all routed in his problems dealing with anger. Write a response answering how you as a case worker would help the client.

Interview Question – How have you helped someone with a problem at your last job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Physical Therapist Interview

Physical Therapist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital in January 2012.

Interview Details – Met first with HR then with Director of PT. Had a tour of the facilities at the end. Both were very nice. HR basically asked a few questions about employment background, etc. PT asked usual PT questions... why did you become a PT? What do you think your strengths are? How do you cope with handling all of your work in a limited time frame? Why do you want to do inpatient rehab?

Interview Question – How do you make time to complete caseload and paperwork without having to work extra hours every day?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Burke Rehabilitation Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Burke Rehabilitation Hospital employees and interview candidates.