Burke Rehabilitation Hospital

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital

Case Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital in January 2010.

1.I was asked to sit at a large table facing 3 interviewers. Then they asked me about my self and explained the job description. After about 10 minutes. They asked me a bunch of questions which I do not really remember word for word because I was nervous.
    2.Then they asked for a writing sample. The essay questions was what would you do if a client came to you with marriage problems, drinking problems, and unemployment all routed in his problems dealing with anger. Write a response answering how you as a case worker would help the client.

Interview Questions
    • How have you helped someone with a problem at your last job?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital in January 2012.

Met first with HR then with Director of PT. Had a tour of the facilities at the end. Both were very nice. HR basically asked a few questions about employment background, etc. PT asked usual PT questions... why did you become a PT? What do you think your strengths are? How do you cope with handling all of your work in a limited time frame? Why do you want to do inpatient rehab?

Interview Questions
    • How do you make time to complete caseload and paperwork without having to work extra hours every day?   Answer Question