Burlington Coat Factory

www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com

Burlington Coat Factory Assistant Merchandise Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Merchandise Manager Interview

Assistant Merchandise Manager
Turnersville, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in December 2011.

Interview Details – The process to get the interview was very quick and easy. I applied online and a few days later the HR lady emailed me about setting up an interview. It took a few days for her to get back to me. When I went to interview there were 2 other people there and after about 15 minutes 2 others showed up. My interview was for 11am and I didn't get called back til 12pm. Apparently they scheduled 6 people for an interview at 11am. Which I found to be very inappropriate and disorganized. The interview itself was very basic. She asked about previous work experience and what kinds of product have I merchandised before. I did feel like the interview was a little rushed and this was probably because they had made the mistake of scheduling so many people for the same time.

Interview Question – What types products & brands have you merchandised   Answer Question

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!