Burlington Coat Factory Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

Two interviews, old school interview

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Coat Factory

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in June 2012.

I received a phone call from a recruiter which lasted about 30 minutes. She asked me basic questions related to my managing experience. A week later I met with the DM and the District HR Manager. The interview was fairly intense but still went very well. They were up front and honest with me that they were opening several stores and to be patient with them in there hiring process. Two weeks after meeting with the DM and the Hr Manager, I had an interview with the store manager that was very informal. No questions were asked. He just wanted to meet me to see if we could work together. Three weeks after meeting the store manager for an interview, I sat down with the Regional Operations Manager for my 4th and final interview. The interview was intense, but I was able to get through it. I walked to the store with the Store Manager and Regional Operations Manager. Two more weeks passed and I received a call from the Regional Manager with an offer, well above what I was looking for and an apology that it took so long (about 2 months). I was impresssed with there offer and gladly accepted it.

Interview Questions
    Exceeded what I was asking for..

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

phone interview, interview with both store mgr. and district mgr., took about 2 weeks to be hired

no negotiations

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in September 2011.

The first process was to fill out an application online.A few days later a supervisor called and said that they wanted me to come in for an interview ,after asking me a few questions about my work experience,I went to the interview and a few questions were asked like what are the things i need to work on? and why should i be hired by there company?.After the interview they stated i didnt have enough experience in managing alot of people ,but said they would submit my application to another department such as head cashier.
         In about three weeks some one called me about a second interview because a dept manager wanted to meet me.
    i went straight into a inteview office and was asked the same questions from the first interview.While i was answering the questions the interviewer put asterisks near the questions i feel that he liked the answer.
    After the interview was over the interviewer went out to speak to the head recuruiter and came back out to me and said someone will be contacting me in 7-10 days. so i think the interview went well .Wish me luck :)

Assistant Store Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in February 2009.

Straight forward interview.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had experience managing a team before?   View Answer

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!