Burlington Coat Factory Customer Service Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory (Grapevine, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was a four part experience. I applied online, received a call within two weeks. Had my interview within that week. Received the call saying I was hired the following week. Was told to go online to set up my work profile and come in that following Saturday for hands on training (paid). Received my first check the following pay day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Coat Factory

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

Interview

I applied and got a call back in about a week that I got the job. I knew someone who already worked there and had them as a reference on my application, so they didn't give me an interview.

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in September 2014.

Interview

There were 2 interviews. The first one was the general questions and the second one was more about experience. It was really easy it took about 30 minutes and all together each interview was about 10 minutes each. In an out I got hired on spot. No drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would advise people to be ready for the interview but it's really easy and relieving because the people doing the interview are really friendly.

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

Interview

easy questions why you want to work for this company

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

It only took 5 min because corporate was on their way and the store was a mess. But the manager looked over my application and resume with me and asked me a few questions. She was happy with my answers and she also asked about my availability. She hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why would i be a good candidate to work for Burlington.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory (Tampa, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Asked general questions. Not a real dress up interview. They basically hire anyone of the streets. If you have a criminal background it's ok. They hire ratchet thieves all the time.

Interview Questions

• If a employee is stealing. What do you do.   1 Answer

Customer Service Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

Interview

real easy, did a math test

Interview Questions

• waiting for some one to actually notice you after you have been hired, kept getting the cold sholder from some of the girls who were suppose to show me my register   Answer Question

Cashier Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory (Lansing, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I was called in to do an interview in November right before Thanksgiving. Burlington doesn't do much on Black Friday late at night but they open bright and early! I was hired immediately because I knew how to scan merchandise fast. This is just about the easiest job to get. It paid 8.65 in Illinois. I was hired on and told that I could probably be kept past the Christmas season. Interview was with one of the managers, I don't even think they did background checks. Definitely know drug testing. I know for sure that felons can get employment here by talking with coworkers so if you have a history just he honest. I was eventually kept after the Christmas season but I'm glad I applied in October of that year. Everybody is looking for work around that time. This company pays weekly, and tries I give everyone at least 25 hours a week. Sometimes you may get close to 40 but not always. Definitely no overtime unless you are a supervisor, or they really need help. Great place to work though. Not really bad except you're on your feet all day. It's minimum wage work for minimum wage pay.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous customer service experience. Tell me about your experience operating a register.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, all compensation is done via computer, and more than likely is the same as what's afford across the board to all seasonal workers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2012.

Interview

Easy Interview, pretty basic with assistant store manager. Asked about my retail experience, stated the expectations, benefits, and etc. A job is a job, but I want to stay with a company instead of going job to job she stated that there was room for growth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

I got referred by an job agency. Came to find out the Store Manager I end up working interviewed me. He was super friendly and gave me props for my good presence.

Interview Questions

• Interview was pretty easy with regular questions. Tell me a little bout yourself Other experiences.   Answer Question