Burlington Coat Factory

Updated Feb 25, 2014

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Customer Service Cashier

The process took a day - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in June 2010.

Interview Details – I first talked to manager, talked about myself, and basically I filled out employment form, and I told them I was available at such and such times, and think I might get a job if my hours fit them. Availability to work hours they need is important. Lots of associates here in addition to opportunity to meet wide range of people.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Cashier

The process took a day - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in May 2009.

Interview Details – I put my application in and recieved a call three days later. I went in for my interview which only took around ten minutes. They needed to do a background check on me and I needed my working papers. Three days later I went back to give my working papers and they told me my background check cleared and that I could start a couple days later.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We talked about the hours I was able to work because of school and she granted those hours.

Customer Service Cashier

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

Interview Details – real easy, did a math test

Interview Question – waiting for some one to actually notice you after you have been hired, kept getting the cold sholder from some of the girls who were suppose to show me my register   Answer Question

Customer Service Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

Interview Details – easy questions why you want to work for this company

Negotiation Details – none

Customer Service Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was brief in many ways. First they wondered if I had been a cashier elsewhere and if I had prior experience. Then I was was asked if I could handle rude, obnoxious and generally hostile customers. This was the bulk of the interview and past those those two key topics nothing much was brought up at the time.

Interview Question – How well can you handle customers who will yell or generally treat you poorly?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Cashier

The process took a day - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in October 2010.

Interview Details – filled out an application in store. was called in for an interview about a week later. came in the following business day. the interview process was fairly simple: general questions about previous employment, transportation on getting to and from, any possible overlapping schedules, and salary.

Interview Question – How would you be getting to and from work?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in September 2012.

Interview Details – Easy Interview, pretty basic with assistant store manager. Asked about my retail experience, stated the expectations, benefits, and etc. A job is a job, but I want to stay with a company instead of going job to job she stated that there was room for growth.

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!