Burlington Coat Factory Loss Prevention Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

1.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Charleston, SC
Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in February 2010.

Found job posting at companies website. Called store and spoke to manager to set up interview. Went to store at prearranged time. Sat down with store GM and answered some basic questions. Resume and Letter of Recomendation did the rest.

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Coat Factory

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in October 2009.

After applying I got a phone call for my first interview. The first interview went decently, but it was about another month before I was called in for the second one. The second one was pretty relaxed and not too much pressure. The interviewers for both times were very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • How have you made a difference for your self and your company through the efforts of customer service. What was it that you did and what was the effect.   Answer Question
    I was unable to negotiate anything. They were very firm about what they would offer.

Loss Prevention Associate Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

The interview questions were very basic and typical. If I had a criminal background or if I saw a peer steal would I report it. Also asked about past employment and the reasons for leaving, and the ever so popular have you ever been terminated from a job and why.

Interview Questions
    They want to offer you $10 (if you are lucky) but because I had some retail experience I squeezed out $13

Loss Prevention Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

3 Interviews. Applied online did one phone interview one in person interview one interview with LP supervsior and one interview with store manger. Very easy and laid back process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you get an employee who does not care about the company and policy to comply with Loss Prevention policy?   Answer Question
    No need to. Was offered what i asked for.

Loss Prevention Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in August 2011.

First interview: hired
    Second interview: placement
    Phone call: salary

Interview Questions
    • What does 'customer service' mean to you?   View Answer
    I mentioned that another store wanted to hire me and offered me a certain wage so they offered me two dollars more per hour than the other store.

Loss Prevention Associate Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

Pretty basic interview of what I expected. The interviewing staff seems really friendly and honest. I appreciated the interviewers being upfront with everything as far as their expectations, job duties, and scheduling. I had filled out my application online and was called to schedule the interview at a store.

Interview Questions

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!