Burlington Coat Factory Management Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA
Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in March 2015.

Depends on recruiters. I was supposed to do face to face interview but then they changed it over to a Skype interview which ended up being a phone interview due to connection problems. From what I gathered, the first phase is a face to face interview with a recruiter. The second phase is an interview with the Vice President which is conducted in a similar fashion. The question format is almost the same. Overall, my recruiter was real nice and very straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • 1.What did you learn in your research about Burlington Coat Factory?   View Answer
  • How have you gone above and beyond to provide excellent customer service in the past?   View Answer
  • What is something that you can work on?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Coat Factory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in August 2012.

The process took about 2 weeks after I spoke to the recruiter, who was one of the nicest people in the company. The rest was back and forth interviewing at different stores before I was made an offer, even though I was already working but just doing a training.

Interview Questions
    • One manager was constantly asking the same question as why did I want to Work there, as If he was trying to tell me that it was not a good place for me, but when I turn the question around he had an agenda to leave to another state as a short- long term goal.   View Answer
    What are you salary expectations? I gave a number and they matched it. ( too bad I did not research the position completely, I took a lower than expected for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in August 2010.

Pretty straightforward

Interview Questions
    • How long do you plan to stay with Burlington?   View Answer
    None

Management Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in January 2010.

I sent a resume and was given an interview within a few days. I was prepared for a long interview with many of the usual questions however it surprised me to have the whole interview complete in one hour. I felt the questions asked were relevent to the job for which I had applied and not many of those silly questions that I hate were asked. My salary requirements were too high for this position so it didn't work out. The managers I met were friendly and didn't appear to be full of themselves. The store environment seemed relaxed though maybe a little dirty looking. Extremely small office space.