Burlington Coat Factory

Updated Oct 3, 2014

1.5

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Receiving Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

Applied online a couple days later got the call to schedule a interview went to the cashier and he took me back to the interview room she told me a little about the job then started the interview It was easy everyone was friendly

Other Interview Reviews for Burlington Coat Factory

Receiving Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in July 2014.

It was a very easy interview, the only time I wasn't nervous with the employer & I bonded with her. She asked typical questions like why do you wanna work here, why should we hire you, what would I like to do with my future, typical things like that. I got a email that same day for a wotc (background check). I told them I was willing to do any hour & any assignment they assign me to. Apparently they saw I was determined. I'm excited to start!

Interview Questions
    • If there's 3 other canadiates, why should we hire you?
      What would you like to do with your future?
      Tell us about what you had to do at your last job?

Answer Question
    There was no negotiation necessary. It was easy unlike a lot of job interviews.

Receiving Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

Got called On a Friday went in for the interview on Monday took about 5 minutes. Had already do tne the email for the background check and it was already done when i went it. They were very friendly.

10.50

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in August 2013.

manager called me in one day, and i went in. he was impressed by the way i dressed and went on from there. asked a couple of basic questions like- why i wanted this position, and if i could work in a fast paced environment. after a few questions more he brought in the Receiving Supervisor and all three of us started talking about how could i be helpful in the the receiving department. i had some previous experience so that helped.

after telling the manager how much i got paid in my previous job (which was minimum wage), he didnt say much, he just started me at a straight 8 dollars an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in July 2013.

After applying online, I received a phone call four days later that set me up with an interview (three days later) held at the store. I waited in the employee break room until the Manager could speak with me.

Questions were very straight forward/easy i.e. This is a fast paced environment, are you OK with that?/Do you have any prior Retail experience? (In my case, I had some, having worked for Bell Nursery a few months before)

After all that, he said I would have to fill out an online survey pertaining to a background check, but as long as I wasn't an axe-murderer (hah!) that it would be fine. He stated what they would start my salary at, and gave me the job.

Interview Questions
    • None, I was only asked a few questions, half of which were just making sure my contact information was up to date.   Answer Question

Receiving Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory.

Hiring Process is easy not the process for some people

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brick, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in June 2012.

i applied online and after 3 days the store manager called me interviewed me on the phone. after phone interview asked me to come for 1.1 interview. went to the store for interview all questions are basic like why bcf? etc... didnt get the job cos im not available to there prefered shift.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ponce, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ponce, PR

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in January 2011.

Was very good the interview and hiring

That the position for assistant manager was already taken