Burlington Coat Factory

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Management Interview

Store Management

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter through linkedin.com. He emailed about openings in the area and scheduled a phone interview with me within the same week. Phone interview was about 45 minutes, standard questions and answered many questions that I had about the company. The following week I was contacted by HR and scheduled a 1:1 interview. Again, very standard straight forward questions. I was given very honest information about the company culture and the position expectations that I was interviewing for. I had a third phone interview the following week and was then made an offer.

Interview Question – Walk the sales floor and tell me how you would improve it.   Answer Question

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!