Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Burlington Stores
- Cashier (51)
- Sales Associate (32)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (26)
- Receiving Associate (18)
- Loss Prevention Associate (14)
- Customer Service Cashier (13)
- Sales Floor Associate (13)
- Store Manager (9)
- Assistant Buyer (7)
- Customer Service Supervisor (7)
- Merchandise Manager (6)
- Merchandise Team Associate (6)
- Assistant Store Manager (6)
- Markdown Associate (5)
- Customer Service Logistics Manager (4)
- Management (4)
- Sportswear Associate (3)
- Cashier Customer Service (3)
- Assistant Store Manager - Merchandise Manager (2)
- Youth Associate (2)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- Human Resources Coordinator (2)
- Allocator (2)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (2)
- Sale Associate (1)
- Shoe Sales Associate (1)
- Human Resources Business Partner (1)
- Flow Team (1)
- Sales Lead (1)
- Import Specialist (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in February 2015.
I had all 3 interviews with the recruiter, regional hr and regional manager. The regional hr said not to worry if I don't hear back right away and that interview was 2 months ago and never heard back from anyone. I sent an email following up about a month after the last interview and no response. I just think it's bad practice to not notify someone.
- Recall a time when you helped develop an associate to the next level Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in October 2014.
Second interview was a phone interview with a recruiter, she called me from her cell phone while she was driving, cell phone had a lot of static, hard to hear. Once again she said she was driving, hard to take any notes? Very unprofessional way to conduct an interview.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Turnersville, NJ) in December 2011.
The process to get the interview was very quick and easy. I applied online and a few days later the HR lady emailed me about setting up an interview. It took a few days for her to get back to me. When I went to interview there were 2 other people there and after about 15 minutes 2 others showed up. My interview was for 11am and I didn't get called back til 12pm. Apparently they scheduled 6 people for an interview at 11am. Which I found to be very inappropriate and disorganized. The interview itself was very basic. She asked about previous work experience and what kinds of product have I merchandised before. I did feel like the interview was a little rushed and this was probably because they had made the mistake of scheduling so many people for the same time.
- What types products & brands have you merchandised Answer Question