Burns & McDonnell Assistant Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2014

Assistant Civil Engineer Interview

Interview

I submitted a resume through the company's online system. I also had a professor send my resume to someone within the company (though not in the division I was hired into). Within a week or two of submitting my resume, I had a phone interview. A week or two after the phone interview I had an on-site interview. The on-site interview was a short presentation about myself, followed by Q&A. After this interview, I was offered a position the next day. I was treated very well through the whole process.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled conflict in a team situation? Though the question isn't unexpected, it can be hard to answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Burns & McDonnell

Assistant Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burns & McDonnell in April 2012.

Interview

HR interview over phone. Then contacted to schedule a 1on1 interview. Then a group/panel interview at HQ in KC. A day later HR called with offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was above average and this was my first job so no previous salary to base negotiations on.