Burns & McDonnell Interview Questions in Downers Grove, IL

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Environmental Scientist/Geologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in November 2013.

Three round interview, beginning with a very formulaic and predictable interview with a Human Resources representative in Kansas City (headquarters). Second was a phone interview with the project team, all mid to upper-level professionals in my field. Questions were mostly regarding my qualifications, knowledge of relevant subject matter, and my expectations for the position. Third was an in-person interview with four separate groups of people, including a mixed-level group of engineers who clearly were at a loss for productive questions and upper level management. I did not meet any members of the project team from my second interview, and the process seemed disorganized.

Interview Questions
    • What are your expectations for the environmental consulting industry in general? What do entry level people do?   View Answer

Worked for Burns & McDonnell? Contribute to the Community!