Burns & McDonnell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Environmental Scientist/Geologist Interview

Environmental Scientist/Geologist
Downers Grove, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in November 2013.

Interview Details – Three round interview, beginning with a very formulaic and predictable interview with a Human Resources representative in Kansas City (headquarters). Second was a phone interview with the project team, all mid to upper-level professionals in my field. Questions were mostly regarding my qualifications, knowledge of relevant subject matter, and my expectations for the position. Third was an in-person interview with four separate groups of people, including a mixed-level group of engineers who clearly were at a loss for productive questions and upper level management. I did not meet any members of the project team from my second interview, and the process seemed disorganized.

Interview Question – What are your expectations for the environmental consulting industry in general? What do entry level people do?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Burns & McDonnell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burns & McDonnell interview questions and advice in Downers Grove, IL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Burns & McDonnell employees and interview candidates.