Burns & McDonnell

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Burns & McDonnell.

Interview Details – I met them at the career fair, and was invited back for a interview and info session.

Interview Question – Tell us a time when you didn't get a long with a team member and what was the result   Answer Question

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in October 2012.

Interview Details – I received the invitation to the interview after handing out my resume at the engineering career fair at my school. It was a 30 minute one to one interview and just asked basic questions such as, what do you know about burns and mac? why are you interested in this company, what things are you involved with outside of school? ect. The interviewer also wanted details about my prior internship and asked how that work would transition to the internship i was applying for. The interview was very straight forward and not difficult at all for anyone who has practiced interviewing and has researched a little bit about the company. A couple week later was was contacted with an offer.

Interview Question – What makes you stand out to all other student applying for this position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had serveral internship offers and accepted one with a company I had more interest in

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in October 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiters held an information session the day before holding mass interviews. The interview was not difficult. Behavioral and experience questions, including "describe a time when you went above and beyond what you were asked," "describe a time you had to work with someone difficult. How did you handle it and what is your relationship with that person like now?" and "why are you the best candidate for this position?"

Worked for Burns & McDonnell? Contribute to the Community!