Burns & McDonnell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Wallingford, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in April 2009.

Interview Details – Talked to several differnt people on project including Engineering Manager, Construction Manger and Program Manager. Very little discussion about technacal ability, more on the management side. Client wanted to know technical details and hiring manager wanted to know leadership and org skills. They gave me a lot of information about the work I would be performing and the people I would be working with. Took very good care of me while I was interviewing and traveling.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Burns & McDonnell in July 2011.

Interview Details – applied on line, HR recruiter called to set up a phone interview, followed by a panel interview, followed by a 1:1 interview, they called my professional references. I had to follow up a few times with HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Burns & McDonnell

Worked for Burns & McDonnell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burns & McDonnell Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Burns & McDonnell employees and interview candidates.