Burns & McDonnell Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burns & McDonnell (Wallingford, CT) in April 2009.

Interview

Talked to several differnt people on project including Engineering Manager, Construction Manger and Program Manager. Very little discussion about technacal ability, more on the management side. Client wanted to know technical details and hiring manager wanted to know leadership and org skills. They gave me a lot of information about the work I would be performing and the people I would be working with. Took very good care of me while I was interviewing and traveling.

Other Interview Reviews for Burns & McDonnell

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Burns & McDonnell in July 2011.

Interview

applied on line, HR recruiter called to set up a phone interview, followed by a panel interview, followed by a 1:1 interview, they called my professional references. I had to follow up a few times with HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A