BurrellesLuce Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at BurrellesLuce

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I met them through a recruitment agency and based on my previous experience, not much question were asked. I was asked basic question about programming and myself, based on my resume.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BurrellesLuce (Livingston, NJ) in February 2009.

Interview

Hiring manager sent me an e-mail based on my resume, posted on Monster and Dice. I replied and called him shortly thereafter. We had the interview with the hiring manager and his top engineer. They seemed suitably impressed and and encouraging. During the interview, a problem came up, to which I suggested an immediate solution. After the interview, I sent a follow-up letter. No response. Hiring manager did not accept my phone calls. I left voice mails, he never responded. Additional e-mails: Same story, or lack thereof. After 4 weeks, when I called from an unfamiliar phone, he did pick up. So it appears he was using caller-id to screen out my calls. Even then, his responses were non-committal. He wins - I stopped trying. While the interview itself was cordial, challenging and interesting, the post-interview time was quite unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• We are unable to load the data into the new database, transaction rolling back.   1 Answer
    • What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer