Bursa Malaysia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Advertising, Events & Publication Executive Interview

Advertising, Events & Publication Executive
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bursa Malaysia in November 2009.

Interview Details – Short, and too much emphasis on the required skills rather than personality match to the line manager

Interview Question – Where would you be in 5 years tims   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bursa Malaysia in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by three personnel- two from the department I applied for and another from human resource. The interview took place in a calm manner- the interviewers were not too aggressive nor did they sound not interested in me. I could gather that they were concern about the reason why I wanted to leave my current job, but at the same time they do not mind the fact I have little experience for the position I applied for.

Interview Question – I was given a written test on my area of knowledge, problem-solving questions. Since the position I applied for has little to do with what I am currently doing, the questions were a bit tough for me.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Executive
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bursa Malaysia.

Interview Details – First, I had been contacted by the assistant manager for a preliminary interview. Asked to describe yourself, family background, and a question regarding important criteria in operation management. This preliminary interview is just to see whether you are suitable to this job and you are capable of it. Nothing wrong to answer anything.

Second, if you successfully passed the preliminary interview, you will be called by HR people to attend a formal interview with CEO, HR manager, and etc. You have to complete a short essay. The question is just asking about what does something mean to you. The interviewers asking about the same questions such as describe yourself, what you gained from your studies, what you think of your education, etc. Questions are simply and i feel that any answer will do as long as you did not spoil yourself.

Executive Interview

Executive

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Bursa Malaysia.

Interview Details – First will received phone call from HR for summary checking in the resume submitted. Then formal interview invitation done through email. Interview session conducted by HR manager and relevant department Senior Manager. Started with formal self introduction, following by education background and any working experience previously. The sequence of interview was quite orderly according the resume submitted.

Interview Question – This part doesn't really applicable as there's no right or wrong answer for each questions asked. Most important is how the way you respond and ability to deliver a clear answer.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 5 months - interviewed at Bursa Malaysia in October 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process seemed rigid and tough. The questionnaires and interview questions were highly technical and intimidating. The first interview was with a panel of 5 people. Questions were basically geared towards how the capital markets behavior was at that particular time and how I could improve the job function should I get hired. The second interview was a 1:1 interview whereby the interviewer deliberately subjected be to a stress test (i.e. asking difficult questions/ probing/ attacking) to judge my response. A brief discussion of expected remuneration was discussed at this point. Finally (3 months later) a call from HR confirmed my job.

Interview Question – What makes you think you're capable for this job function?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Bursa Malaysia in November 2009.

Interview Details – It took them 6 months to call me for the 2nd interview. After that, within 2 weeks I was offered the position. First interview was with a panel of 6 people. Second interview was with the head of division and head of department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Easy

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bursa Malaysia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bursa Malaysia interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bursa Malaysia employees and interview candidates.