Bursa Malaysia

www.bursamalaysia.com
  www.bursamalaysia.com

Bursa Malaysia Interview Questions

Senior Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bursa Malaysia in August 2013.

I was interviewed by three personnel- two from the department I applied for and another from human resource. The interview took place in a calm manner- the interviewers were not too aggressive nor did they sound not interested in me. I could gather that they were concern about the reason why I wanted to leave my current job, but at the same time they do not mind the fact I have little experience for the position I applied for.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a written test on my area of knowledge, problem-solving questions. Since the position I applied for has little to do with what I am currently doing, the questions were a bit tough for me.   View Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bursa Malaysia.

First, I had been contacted by the assistant manager for a preliminary interview. Asked to describe yourself, family background, and a question regarding important criteria in operation management. This preliminary interview is just to see whether you are suitable to this job and you are capable of it. Nothing wrong to answer anything.

Second, if you successfully passed the preliminary interview, you will be called by HR people to attend a formal interview with CEO, HR manager, and etc. You have to complete a short essay. The question is just asking about what does something mean to you. The interviewers asking about the same questions such as describe yourself, what you gained from your studies, what you think of your education, etc. Questions are simply and i feel that any answer will do as long as you did not spoil yourself.

Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Bursa Malaysia.

First will received phone call from HR for summary checking in the resume submitted. Then formal interview invitation done through email. Interview session conducted by HR manager and relevant department Senior Manager. Started with formal self introduction, following by education background and any working experience previously. The sequence of interview was quite orderly according the resume submitted.

Interview Questions
    • This part doesn't really applicable as there's no right or wrong answer for each questions asked. Most important is how the way you respond and ability to deliver a clear answer.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Bursa Malaysia in November 2009.

It took them 6 months to call me for the 2nd interview. After that, within 2 weeks I was offered the position. First interview was with a panel of 6 people. Second interview was with the head of division and head of department.

Advertising, Events & Publication Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bursa Malaysia in November 2009.

Short, and too much emphasis on the required skills rather than personality match to the line manager

Manager Interview

The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Bursa Malaysia in October 2009.

The hiring process seemed rigid and tough. The questionnaires and interview questions were highly technical and intimidating. The first interview was with a panel of 5 people. Questions were basically geared towards how the capital markets behavior was at that particular time and how I could improve the job function should I get hired. The second interview was a 1:1 interview whereby the interviewer deliberately subjected be to a stress test (i.e. asking difficult questions/ probing/ attacking) to judge my response. A brief discussion of expected remuneration was discussed at this point. Finally (3 months later) a call from HR confirmed my job.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you think you're capable for this job function?   Answer Question