Bursa Malaysia Manager Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Bursa Malaysia in November 2009.

It took them 6 months to call me for the 2nd interview. After that, within 2 weeks I was offered the position. First interview was with a panel of 6 people. Second interview was with the head of division and head of department.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bursa Malaysia

Manager Interview

The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Bursa Malaysia in October 2009.

The hiring process seemed rigid and tough. The questionnaires and interview questions were highly technical and intimidating. The first interview was with a panel of 5 people. Questions were basically geared towards how the capital markets behavior was at that particular time and how I could improve the job function should I get hired. The second interview was a 1:1 interview whereby the interviewer deliberately subjected be to a stress test (i.e. asking difficult questions/ probing/ attacking) to judge my response. A brief discussion of expected remuneration was discussed at this point. Finally (3 months later) a call from HR confirmed my job.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you think you're capable for this job function?   Answer Question