Burst Media

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Senior .NET Developer
Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Burst Media in January 2012.

Interview Details – Pleasant phone interview. Took .net was not ready, they needed to fix it. Candidate fixed it for them. After a grueling 5 hour interview and traveling from Quincy to Burlington with a broken leg, they decided not to hire me or anyone else. They were just window shopping. Recruiters beware! I am really shocked by this as burst HAD an excellent reputation. Now they just come off to me as unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Burst Media in July 2010.

Interview Details – Was set up for an interview with by a recruiter with the HR person, then with the hiring manager. All three were phone interviews. The HR woman through out the traditional "what are your strengths/weaknesses in a rapid fire succession. The Hiring managed ask more traditions work experience questions. Feedback I got was I didn't get the position because it was my goal to move from account exec to management within 18 months-2 years

Interview Question – What was a time where lost a customer and what did you do to get them back   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Burst Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burst Media interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Burst Media employees and interview candidates.