Burton Snowboards Entry Level Position Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Burlington, VT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Burlington, VT

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Burton Snowboards in October 2010.

I wore casual Burton apparel which was a good choice- definitely not the place to overdress. I wasn't asked any formal interview questions. The manager didn't seem to know what questions to ask and it was a bit awkward at times, but we had some good conversations. I know a LOT about the company and was clearly an over-qualified candidate, but the company tends to only hire from within for the non entry-level positions. I was never contacted again by the company... Even after calling several times after the interview and after I was promised I'd be contacted "either way".

Interview Questions
  • No formal questions. Maybe a little of "why are you applying for this position, what's your experience like", etc.   Answer Question

Worked for Burton Snowboards? Contribute to the Community!