Business Consulting Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Director Sales Interview

Long Beach, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Business Consulting Solutions in February 2013.

Interview Details – I was called by the Long Beach office to schedule an interview for the same day. After scheduling the appointment for the next day, I researched them and found out that I do not have any records of ever applying with them. I called the receptionist to ask them how they got a hold of my resume. She said that I had applied through Career Builder. I asked her if this a commission only position. She said that it was a salaried of 35k plus commission. I did not believe her but had to take my chances anyway just in case I was wrong.

The next day I got a call one hour before the interview to confirm it. When I got there I found out that two other individuals were scheduled on the same hour. The interview was only 10 minutes for the two individuals before me and ten minutes for me. No time given to explain their business and even the position, they simply said they are having the first interview to, "get to know people."

I suggested that, what they were doing, did not look very professional but all I got was a nod.
The office apparently offers VIOS to business customers, nothing else was discussed. Their office looks pretty much like they are going to be there for one day. I am writing this review the same day of my interview as I have no interest in working for a company that does not respect the interviewer. I know this is an employers market but each of us are individuals that have value. Obviously not to them, but we have value.

Suffice to say, if you value yourself and your time, do not even bother.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult at all.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Business Consulting Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Business Consulting Solutions Director Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Business Consulting Solutions employees and interview candidates.