Business Consulting Solutions

Business Consulting Solutions Interview Questions

1.7

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Business Consulting Solutions in September 2013.

Got a call from this company saying they received my résumé from career builder, which is odd because I have not used that website.

Came to the interview, several other people schedule around the same time. Interviews only lasted 10 minutes or so. Very quick easy questions.

This company, unfortunately, falls into what my friend and I call a scam company. Promising you the sky's the limit, but you're not really doing what you went to college for.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about yourself that's not on your résumé.   View Answer

Director Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Business Consulting Solutions in February 2013.

I was called by the Long Beach office to schedule an interview for the same day. After scheduling the appointment for the next day, I researched them and found out that I do not have any records of ever applying with them. I called the receptionist to ask them how they got a hold of my resume. She said that I had applied through Career Builder. I asked her if this a commission only position. She said that it was a salaried of 35k plus commission. I did not believe her but had to take my chances anyway just in case I was wrong.

The next day I got a call one hour before the interview to confirm it. When I got there I found out that two other individuals were scheduled on the same hour. The interview was only 10 minutes for the two individuals before me and ten minutes for me. No time given to explain their business and even the position, they simply said they are having the first interview to, "get to know people."

I suggested that, what they were doing, did not look very professional but all I got was a nod.
    The office apparently offers VIOS to business customers, nothing else was discussed. Their office looks pretty much like they are going to be there for one day. I am writing this review the same day of my interview as I have no interest in working for a company that does not respect the interviewer. I know this is an employers market but each of us are individuals that have value. Obviously not to them, but we have value.

Suffice to say, if you value yourself and your time, do not even bother.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Business Consulting Solutions in November 2012.

The interview consisted of me interviewing Ken. After some pretty general questions about my background and what motivates me, the next part of the interview was takes place another day where you shadow one of their business consultants to see how the job goes.

Interview Questions
    You get a choice of commission only or base. You should always choose commission based on how it is structured.

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Business Consulting Solutions in November 2012.

It was in a very professional office setting. I was not expecting other applicants but there was about 5 others when I walked in. The lady in the front was very friendly and created a more relaxed atmosphere. The Director i interviewed with was very nice and professional and knew exactly what she was looking for in an employee. It was a positive interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • I did not feel any question was too difficult nor unexpected.   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Business Consulting Solutions.

The interview process was a joke. The office was disorganized with a young pretty receptionist who's hair looked like it was attacked by a hurricane. The interviewer was a young guy who rushed interviewees in and out every ten minutes. As soon as I walked into the office i knew it was BS but stayed just to see. Once During the interview he goes over your resume and asks you tell walk him through it. Afterwards, he gives a background on the company which he says is looking for leaders to become managers. They have a large contract with telecommunications company (Verizon) and wants people to physically to the business and sell. The company is garbage.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any. They refuse to tell you if it's base or commission unless you ask.   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Business Consulting Solutions in January 2012.

I was initially contacted by one of their HR personnel by phone. I also had received an email prior to the phone call expressing interest in my resume that I submitted online. I was briefly interviewed over the phone by the HR personnel and then at the end of the conversation was invited to come in for a one on one interview with the hiring manager the following day. When I arrived for the one on one interview, their were 5 other applicants also waiting to be interviewed the same day. I received a phone call less than an hour after my one on one interview with an offer for a second interview to work with the company for one day in the field to get a feel for the work experience.

Interview Questions
    • What would you like to tell me about yourself that I won't learn from reading your resume?   Answer Question