Business Standard Limited

www.business-standard.com

Business Standard Limited Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Business Standard Limited

Assistant Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Business Standard Limited.

Interview is mostly a farce in most media organizations. Even here, the boss has already made up their minds based on your previous work whether or not you are a fit in the division. If you are a fresher, then yes, there are tests etc

Interview Questions
    • why do you think you are ideal for this job. As if anyone has this answer, ever   View Answer

Intern for Market Research and Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Business Standard Limited in November 2011.

It consisted of a presentation by the Business Standard Executives followed by a Q and A round which lasted for half an hour. Following this the prospective candidates were divided in groups and Group Discussions were held. The short listed candidates were subsequently called for the interview rounds where the final offer was made.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected question as such...the interview was fairly smooth and the only bit of problem came in my explaining my medical condition ( Bad Back) and its possible implications on my work, especially field work.   Answer Question

Administration Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Business Standard Limited in June 2010.

it started off with an initial introductory round. the interview was a one to one interview with a personality test and background check. I was questioned more on my experience and qualification and less if i would be able to perform the job or not.

once i cleared the first round, i was called for the second round, where i was made to sign the document required.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Business Standard Limited in November 2009.

Very casual initial communication - was asked to drop by for an interview at any date and time convenient. The interview itself was detailed enough. Got grilled about all the fundamentals that were required for the job. The hiring process was smooth, and so was the process when I left the company.

Because of the prospects that employment with Business Standard offered going forward.