Business Standard Limited

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Editor Interview

Assistant Editor
New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Business Standard Limited.

Interview Details – Interview is mostly a farce in most media organizations. Even here, the boss has already made up their minds based on your previous work whether or not you are a fit in the division. If you are a fresher, then yes, there are tests etc

Interview Question – why do you think you are ideal for this job. As if anyone has this answer, ever   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Business Standard Limited in November 2009.

Interview Details – Very casual initial communication - was asked to drop by for an interview at any date and time convenient. The interview itself was detailed enough. Got grilled about all the fundamentals that were required for the job. The hiring process was smooth, and so was the process when I left the company.

Reason for Declining – Because of the prospects that employment with Business Standard offered going forward.

Anonymous Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Business Standard Limited in December 2011.

Interview Details – Campus placement process... One on one interview by Manager and later same day panel interview with the SR.GM. and Chief Manager.
call for second round of interview again a panel one..
Send for Medical test if selected which takes 2 days.
Call for collecting offer letter.

Negotiation Details – Kindly do not accept an offer less than 3 Lakhs Per annum.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern for Market Research and Sales Interview

Intern for Market Research and Sales
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Business Standard Limited in November 2011.

Interview Details – It consisted of a presentation by the Business Standard Executives followed by a Q and A round which lasted for half an hour. Following this the prospective candidates were divided in groups and Group Discussions were held. The short listed candidates were subsequently called for the interview rounds where the final offer was made.

Interview Question – No unexpected question as such...the interview was fairly smooth and the only bit of problem came in my explaining my medical condition ( Bad Back) and its possible implications on my work, especially field work.   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Administration

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Business Standard Limited in June 2010.

Interview Details – it started off with an initial introductory round. the interview was a one to one interview with a personality test and background check. I was questioned more on my experience and qualification and less if i would be able to perform the job or not.

once i cleared the first round, i was called for the second round, where i was made to sign the document required.

Interview Question – Why did i want to join business standard ?   Answer Question

Worked for Business Standard Limited? Contribute to the Community!