Business Success Management

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Succes Management Interview

Paris (France)

The process took a day - interviewed at Business Success Management in March 2011.

Interview Details – The Hiring Company has been very instrumental in advancing the growth, productivity, professionalism and profitability of our client. We understand the needs, the culture and the "intangible criteria" that make our client who they are and we recruit nationwide for the top talent that will make an major impact on their future.

and,The interview is an opportunity for you and a prospective employee to learn more about each other; it allows you to go over information disclosed on the application and to ask questions and assess the applicant’s personality, character, verbal skills, and ability to reason through tough questions. The personal interview allows you to get a feel for the person, which is impossible by simply reading an employment application.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – because I liketo make strategy execution a long-term core competency in your organization

Manager Interview

Guntūr (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Business Success Management in June 2012.

Interview Details – It is a very Good Company,where we can develop both communication and marketing skills..........

R & D Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Business Success Management in May 2012.

Interview Details – This process was started when I was working with Satguru Tradex Pvt. Ltd. as Sales and Marketing manager . After working with them for couple of months my target was up to an achievement level. They gave me an opportunity to work with them in their other product named as Marcon as a Research and Development.

Interview Question – What will you do if none of your product cost mismatch with the market and you have no option to reduce the market price?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Their were certain phrase which was about to negotiate, the most important which i would like to share was the loosing of patience that too when an interview pressurize you with their sticky questions and the moment you get no option other then to agree with all his speech makes you down fall but the most important thing is not to loose your patience.

Technology Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Business Success Management in January 2012.

Interview Details – the hiring process was very smooth. applied online, got a phone call to arrange an initial phone interview, had the phone interview the following week, then got invited for the face-to-face interview. it went smoothly

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I should have demanded for more money

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Business Success Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Business Success Management interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Business Success Management employees and interview candidates.