Business.com (Dex One)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Content Production Coordinator Interview

Content Production Coordinator
Santa Monica, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Business.com (Dex One) in September 2009.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews followed by a three hour interview by 6 people. I had the opportunity to ask about my department, the culture, and the overall tone and mood of the office. Everyone was very friendly and competent. I will say, the HR people came in about 10 - 15 later than the scheduled interview time. That definitely sent me the wrong first impression; but everyone else was so amazing I was completely impressed.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Santa Monica, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Business.com (Dex One) in April 2007.

Interview Details – Very tough interview process. I guess that's good because if it was easy and they were just dispensing sales job offers out of a vending machine, that would be a bad sign for salesperson turnover. You have to be on your game and be prepared to cite specific examples from your past experience to support your answers. A lot of questions begin with "Tell me about a time..."

Interview Questions

• Role play- sell me this object (Note: Answers here cover multiple sub competencies such as closing ability, objection handling and negotiating)   Answer Question
  • Please describe your sales approach in detail.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when getting past the gatekeeper was particularly challenging. What did you do? What was the result?   Answer Question

Worked for Business.com (Dex One)? Contribute to the Community!