Butler Hill Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Butler Hill Group

Search Engine Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mojave, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mojave, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Butler Hill Group in July 2012.

Well, I signed up for Appen Butler Hill some month previously and in July got a random offer to try out for a position as a Search Engine Evaluator.

It was few weeks of training, then you got to take an assignment test afterward. It was fairly fast paced, but only pays if pass the training. And for myself that was quite lot of time, with nothing to show for it.

Interview Questions
    • Well, the most difficult aspect was that, it didnt follow their own rules for doing the search engine evaluation, and often time seem in order to come to the correct evaluation you'd need more intimate knowledge of the landing page, then what the time allotment would give when you were in production.

Overall, it was pretty frustrating.
        Answer Question

Web Search Evaluator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Butler Hill Group in July 2010.

After applying, I was contacted and asked to complete a test (a preview of the work). After that, I had a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice, very casual, and her questions were straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were based on the test I had completed (like a review of my answers).   Answer Question
    Although the online application gives a salary range, the actual pay rate was set, with no room for negotiation.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Butler Hill Group in October 2009.

The phone interview was with one interviewer. It was quite casual and the interviewer very friendly - they made several jokes throughout as did I. It consisted of telling me about the position and attempting to determine if I was felt I was right for the job as well as asking me about previous team work I had done and conflicts I may have encountered.

Interview Questions
    • How did you communicate in a previous team environment?   Answer Question

Web Search Evaluator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Butler Hill Group in August 2009.

At the time it was fairly straightforward. I contacted the company online through their website. Then I took the test. After I passed the test they scheduled a telephone interview that lasted about a half hour or so. Within a few days I was offered the contract. I don't know if it has changed, but then it was all accomplished within a week. After I was hired, everything related to the signing of the contract was done online.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you get your news and information?   View Answer
    • How much do you pay attention to major news events in the world   View Answer
    There is none - either you accept the contract and payment offered, or you don't.