Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Butler Hill GroupMore
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Butler Hill Group (Mojave, CA) in July 2012.
Well, I signed up for Appen Butler Hill some month previously and in July got a random offer to try out for a position as a Search Engine Evaluator. It was few weeks of training, then you got to take an assignment test afterward. It was fairly fast paced, but only pays if pass the training. And for myself that was quite lot of time, with nothing to show for it.
- Well, the most difficult aspect was that, it didnt follow their own rules for doing the search engine evaluation, and often time seem in order to come to the correct evaluation you'd need more intimate knowledge of the landing page, then what the time allotment would give when you were in production. Overall, it was pretty frustrating. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Butler Hill Group in July 2010.
After applying, I was contacted and asked to complete a test (a preview of the work). After that, I had a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice, very casual, and her questions were straightforward.
- Most of the questions were based on the test I had completed (like a review of my answers). Answer Question
Although the online application gives a salary range, the actual pay rate was set, with no room for negotiation.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Butler Hill Group in October 2009.
The phone interview was with one interviewer. It was quite casual and the interviewer very friendly - they made several jokes throughout as did I. It consisted of telling me about the position and attempting to determine if I was felt I was right for the job as well as asking me about previous team work I had done and conflicts I may have encountered.
- How did you communicate in a previous team environment? Answer Question