Butler Hill Group

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Search Evaluator Interview

Web Search Evaluator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Butler Hill Group in August 2009.

Interview Details – At the time it was fairly straightforward. I contacted the company online through their website. Then I took the test. After I passed the test they scheduled a telephone interview that lasted about a half hour or so. Within a few days I was offered the contract. I don't know if it has changed, but then it was all accomplished within a week. After I was hired, everything related to the signing of the contract was done online.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your news and information?   View Answer
  • How much do you pay attention to major news events in the world   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is none - either you accept the contract and payment offered, or you don't.

Web Search Evaluator Interview

Web Search Evaluator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Butler Hill Group in July 2010.

Interview Details – After applying, I was contacted and asked to complete a test (a preview of the work). After that, I had a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice, very casual, and her questions were straightforward.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were based on the test I had completed (like a review of my answers).   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Although the online application gives a salary range, the actual pay rate was set, with no room for negotiation.

Worked for Butler Hill Group? Contribute to the Community!