Butler Hill Group Web Search Evaluator Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Butler Hill Group

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Web Search Evaluator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Butler Hill Group in July 2010.

After applying, I was contacted and asked to complete a test (a preview of the work). After that, I had a phone interview. The interviewer was very nice, very casual, and her questions were straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were based on the test I had completed (like a review of my answers).   Answer Question
Although the online application gives a salary range, the actual pay rate was set, with no room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Butler Hill Group

Web Search Evaluator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Butler Hill Group in August 2009.

At the time it was fairly straightforward. I contacted the company online through their website. Then I took the test. After I passed the test they scheduled a telephone interview that lasted about a half hour or so. Within a few days I was offered the contract. I don't know if it has changed, but then it was all accomplished within a week. After I was hired, everything related to the signing of the contract was done online.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you get your news and information?   View Answer
    • How much do you pay attention to major news events in the world   View Answer
    There is none - either you accept the contract and payment offered, or you don't.