Butler Schein Animal Health

Butler Schein Animal Health Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Butler Schein Animal Health

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

They were very thorough and checked references intricately

Interview Questions
    • The do a skills assessment test that was rather lengthy   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Butler Schein Animal Health in June 2009.

One or two former co-workers from my employer at the time had gotten on board with Butler. I stopped by to fill out an application and was asked to speak to the branch manager. Very casual and informal with a straight-ahead no-baloney approach, which was nice. I knew the business and there would be no transition time. I kept in touch and after about two weeks, I was called back and made an offer, at a comparable pay rate. The company was more stable and had better benefits, so it was an easy choice.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. This was an associate level role and I had 3 years of direct company-to-company experience.   Answer Question
    At the associate level, not much room to negotiate. Came to the table with 3 years direct experience, so my pay scale was pretty much the same from prior company to this one.