Butler and Hosch Interview Questions & Reviews

1.6

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Butler and Hosch.

The interview process was actually the most memorable experience. It was very professional.

Non-Judicial Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Butler and Hosch in April 2013.

Didn't expect them to be this unprofessional and unethical. They hadn't even read my resume. It was supposed to be 2 interviews but one of the interviewers was too "busy" chatting on the phone that couldn't even say hi. Salary wasn't competitive. Along the way they informed me that the job title was incorrect and that I wouldn't get full benefits till certain time. Also I was told that working overtime and weekends would be an "every day" thing. The way they said it, it actually sounded like being a professional slave... I've been used to working in law firms and the atmosphere wasn't the professionalism I'm used to.

Interview Questions
    • Typical general questions. Would you be able to fulfill the job duties?, etc.   Answer Question

Client Review Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Butler and Hosch in October 2012.

I was interviewed by two people - a man and a woman. It was pretty short...about 20 mins. But then again, I wasn't feeling the vibe with them. It was basically an introduction interview. They told me about the company and the job I was interviewing for. They didn't really ask a lot of in depth questions. Mainly, just what my experience and qualifications were.

Reo Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Butler and Hosch in September 2010.

2 managers talked. asked where I saw myself 5 years from now. nothing special about an interview. the basics

Associate Attorney Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Butler and Hosch in August 2010.

The interview was short and painless. I do not believe I spent over an hour with my interviewer. The head of the litigation department interviewed me. I was asked about my previous experience, my current interest in the firm's practice areas and my salary expectations. My interviewer told me about the firm and the firm's expectations.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. In hindsight, I should have considering the firm offered me a very low salary. Raises are difficult to come by, so where you start in salary is probably where you will end up at the end of your tenure with the firm.

Worked for Butler and Hosch? Contribute to the Community!