BuzzBee Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Interviews for Top Jobs at BuzzBee

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at BuzzBee (Seattle, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

My interview at BuzzBee had three steps - quick phone interview to discuss the job responsibilities, face-to-face informational-type interviews with two BuzzBee employees and job-specific interviews with the hiring manager and a couple of people that I now work with. The interviews were a mix of general questions and scenario type role-play questions - 'help me define my business requirements', 'help me understand the components of a proposal', 'help me convince my management team why we need your marketing solution'. BuzzBee employees were all very friendly and I enjoyed the interview process and BuzzBee's awesome offices. The firm's HR Manager contacted me the day after my interviews to discuss an offer for the role that I now have.

Interview Questions

• Nothing 'difficult' but they did make me step into a client scenario and act as if I were a BuzzBee employee. It was actually a fun interview experience.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BuzzBee (Seattle, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

Overall, my interviewing with BuzzBee was impressive. I was first contacted through LinkedIn to set up a phone call to discuss the position. The quick phone call, about 30 minutes, led to scheduling two in-person interviews where I met with team members, the team lead, and a director. The interviews were comfortable and I was presented with questions regarding how I work, my responsiveness, and my process when engaging with clients. After the in-person interviews the HR Manager provided me with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several questions on how I would handle specific situations including an out of scope request from a client, an urgent request, etc.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at BuzzBee (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was quite fast, but followed standard expectations. I had a brief phone interview where I was screened with work experience and personality focused questions. BuzzBee contacted me within a business day to set up an in-person interview. This interview lasted about two hours as I met with 3 individuals that included the HR manager, the manager of the position, and a director. At the end of my interview I was also introduced to the CEO, which validated my interest in BuzzBee.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about my skill set, previous work experience based on job description, as well as my career goals.   Answer Question