Bytemobile

Bytemobile Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bytemobile

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bytemobile in August 2011.

Inquired about what you know and have the experience in the industry.
    The technical interview went well. The senior management has stated by many was clueless and had no people skills.

Interview Questions
    • How many C-level contacts do you have in the industry?   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bytemobile in June 2011.

The initial phone screen was scheduled to be 45 minutes but was reduced to 15 minutes due to conflicts with the VP of Engineering's schedule. A follow up in person interview was scheduled with VP Engineering. After this interview, there were a series of interviews set up over a course of several weeks to meet with different functional teams. Overall, I was pretty impressed with the thoroughness of this HR team in ensuring that there was a right fit with the employee. In my many years of interviewing, I have found this team to be the most professional.

Interview Questions

I did not feel that I was the right fit for this company. They appeared to operate like a Telco.

Engineering Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bytemobile in November 2010.

There were 4 interviews for the hiring process. Three of them were technical, with questions that spanned through several fields of engineering and the last one was an interview with the management team.
    - Friendly environment.
    - Felt comfortable during the interview process.