C-Cubed Solutions

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions.

Interview Details – You will be given essay and English apti,and technical Human resource round. There will be two essays to write. 25 English aptitude questions. 10 technical questions if you get selected in the first round. The second will be technical HR . WHere they will ask you 5-10 technical questions. you can answer it easily

Interview Question – If you please the interviewer you will get in ,But might be still terminated in the next 3 certifications without salary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotations.

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Kormangala (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions in March 2014.

Interview Details – the interview process is very bad. i have given 2 round

Interview Question – questions are really easy   View Answer

Reason for Declining – company environment

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – First round - Written
Second round - HR
The written round tests the verbal ability and the HR round is focused on the technical knowledge of the candidate with experience on working with system in our usual life.

Interview Question – I were asked to describe the process of partitioning the Hard Disk   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interview consists of 3 rounds:
1. A written test to check the English and grammar( Objectives and fill in the blank). It will be of 15-20 questions[15 minutes time].

2. (if you clear the 1 round) you need to write 2 essays on a given topic. E.g: Your hobby, Opinion on the best candidate for the President etc.[ you need to write it fast as there are 2 essays]. [30 minutes] End of day 1
-note: they will give you a call back if you cleared the 2 round. It may be on the same day or the next day.

3. An HR/ technical round (1:1). They will ask mostly of MS Office( word, excel, outlook). e.g: a) How do you configure an Outlook? you have to be positive on giving the answer and give the necessary steps . b). some formula related to MS Excel.

If everything goes well, you will get the offer letter. Once selected, you'll be on a probation period for 15-20 days. Consider it as your training period.... All the best. :)

Interview Question – What is an email client? How do you configure it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not an option for negotiation. You will be considered as a fresher.

TSR Interview

TSR
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions in July 2008.

Interview Details – I got selected through the Education Society (Jetking)

Interview Question – No questions   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – There was a round based on our Grammatical skills and presentation skill.
Next round was a face to face round.
Final round was an online mock test conducted by a QC.

Interview Question – Transferring photos from a camera to the computer without using a USB cable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Please do not believe anything blindly. Do research about the company , read the reviews by previous employer and then accept the offer.

Very Easy Interview

CSE Interview

CSE
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at C-Cubed Solutions in June 2012.

Interview Details – its a walkin in interview and dey r luking out for more people

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – nothing much

Worked for C-Cubed Solutions? Contribute to the Community!