C-DAC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer I Interview

Project Engineer I
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at C-DAC in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was Shortlisted thru CDAC Campus Placement Program, Basic question on C C++ Java .net were asked, College or DAC level Project Explanation. Some Puzzles. Some domain related question based on the domain.

Interview Question – Implementing the complete linked list in CPP with all the operation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed Salary based on Pay Grade.No Negotiations

Interview Details – written test then interview

Interview Question – not much diffcult at fresher level   Answer Question

Technical Officer Interview

Technical Officer

Interviewed at C-DAC

Interview Details – written test, followed by interview.. they have at least 4 rounds of interview. all technical, no hr round.

Very Difficult Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at C-DAC in August 2009.

Interview Details – If you are looking for MIG, be ready for the technical thunder.
Expect the questions that you wouldn't expect. Best of the minds in CDAC work here.

Interviews would be very sharp, given they all are technical. No Bookish answer, only say yes if you know, otherwise be ready to get exposed.

Interview Question – They will start from basic and see till where you can go.
Go with the concepts and not with the answers.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, It's an Government R&D, you join if you like otherwise they can't do anything.

Pune (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at C-DAC in August 2010.

Interview Details – Based on the performance. Smooth

Interview Question – How you will search on list of videos   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at C-DAC in July 2010.

Interview Details – Job vacancy will be advertised in national newspapers like The Hindu, Indian Express etc. First, a written examination (multiple choice) will be conducted (mostly C, linux, quants). Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview the next day. The face to face interview will be of two rounds. Both rounds will be technical. The second though will focus mostly on the past projects.

Interview Question – They focused a lot on academic project. Exhaustive questioning on everything remotely involved with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - salary is fixed.

IT Security Interview

IT Security

Interviewed at C-DAC

Interview Details – Currently we are taking the training in C-DAC pune,So they are giving expert guide to give us and share they knowledge with us.And how to communicate with each other they all advice they give us.

Interview Question – They are asking Technical question related your field.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at C-DAC in February 2012.

Interview Details – There is screening of profile on the basis of academic and PG Diploma marks that i did from cdac acts.
Then there was a Technical and H.R. Interviews.

Interview Questions

Junior Linguist Interview

Junior Linguist
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at C-DAC in July 2008.

Interview Details – First they taken a written test. Then a interview followed by it.

Interview Question – R U satisfied with the package??   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO

Worked for C-DAC? Contribute to the Community!