C-DAC

Updated Sep 21, 2014

3.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at C-DAC in August 2014.

they hired us as intern coz they wanted 3 ppl to work there soo they hired as we made mistake though it was ok for them. But we were amazed as there is no stipend given.. the is bad .

Interview Questions
    • have u did programming for maths function or with using maths lib ??   View Answer

written test then interview

Technical Officer Interview

written test, followed by interview.. they have at least 4 rounds of interview. all technical, no hr round.

Project Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at C-DAC in March 2013.

I Saw the newspapers for advertisement w.r.t CDAC. It can come up at any time. Based on project requirement they recruit. Apply online for free. Get Admit card for written MCQ test. Get interview call. Attend interview only one technical round. And then get offer letter. It was very nice experience. There were a variety of questions for interview

Interview Questions
    • Draw Interface with microcontroller to control speed of fan?   Answer Question

IT Security Interview

Currently we are taking the training in C-DAC pune,So they are giving expert guide to give us and share they knowledge with us.And how to communicate with each other they all advice they give us.

Interview Questions
    • They are asking Technical question related your field.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at C-DAC in February 2012.

There is screening of profile on the basis of academic and PG Diploma marks that i did from cdac acts.
    Then there was a Technical and H.R. Interviews.

Project Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at C-DAC in September 2011.

I was Shortlisted thru CDAC Campus Placement Program, Basic question on C C++ Java .net were asked, College or DAC level Project Explanation. Some Puzzles. Some domain related question based on the domain.

Interview Questions
    • Implementing the complete linked list in CPP with all the operation.   Answer Question
    Fixed Salary based on Pay Grade.No Negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at C-DAC in August 2010.

Based on the performance. Smooth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at C-DAC in July 2010.

Job vacancy will be advertised in national newspapers like The Hindu, Indian Express etc. First, a written examination (multiple choice) will be conducted (mostly C, linux, quants). Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview the next day. The face to face interview will be of two rounds. Both rounds will be technical. The second though will focus mostly on the past projects.

Interview Questions
    • They focused a lot on academic project. Exhaustive questioning on everything remotely involved with it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation - salary is fixed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at C-DAC in August 2009.

If you are looking for MIG, be ready for the technical thunder.
    Expect the questions that you wouldn't expect. Best of the minds in CDAC work here.

Interviews would be very sharp, given they all are technical. No Bookish answer, only say yes if you know, otherwise be ready to get exposed.

Interview Questions
    • They will start from basic and see till where you can go.
      Go with the concepts and not with the answers.

Answer Question
    No negotiations, It's an Government R&D, you join if you like otherwise they can't do anything.