C-DOT Research Engineer Interview Questions

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at C-DOT

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at C-DOT in December 2013.

There is no test in their process. they shortlist based on the resumes .And they directly take one round of interview, which is basically technical round with no HR questions.

Interview Questions
  • There was a big digital circuit , for which i have to tell them function implemented by the circuit in 30 secs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C-DOT

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chhatarpur, Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chhatarpur, Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at C-DOT.

Shortlisting followed by a panel Interview .
    Shortlisting was done on basis of Marks in 10th 12th & graduation, age, projects & experience etc.. they ask N to K of Networks and test base knowledge of various subjects & Research Projects that you might have done.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at C-DOT in August 2013.

they generally ask for the database from the training placement department of the concerned college. and after going through it, they provide a shortlist of selected students for the PI . The basis of this selection is CGPA and category. And the final process is the personal interview in which they scan you completely and absorb, if convinced.

Interview Questions
    • they basically drive the questions in a way which the candidate takes it. In my case, it started with a simple block diagram of analog communication circuit, and moved to LP filter. Then, to BPF analysis and digital communication. Unexpected question was where i see myself 5 years down the line. I was not prepared as it was a technical and my first interview.   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at C-DOT in July 2013.

the interviewers from c-dot was worst i ever had. first, they asked about my area of interest and then asked questions from those areas. i think they were looking for ece or m.tech guys.

Research Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at C-DOT.

Interview was on-campus. No test, as they had short-listed people earlier. Interview lasted for around 45 minutes. Was quizzed mainly on Digital Communication Theory, Wireless Comm. Theory and aspects of project work. Had some questions on microprocessors/controllers also.

Research Engineer Interview

There was this initial shortlisting phase based on various criteria. First and fore most criteria being branch of study. If post graduate then branch of study in graduation should be same as branch of specialization in masters. Then percentage cut off and age cut off were also there. There was no written test. Students were given time slots and accordingly called for interview process.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at C-DOT in August 2012.

It was campus recruitment. They selected people on the basis of pointers. There was no written round. Direct personal and panel interviews were there.
    In the interview they asked very simple questions about c/c++ data structures, operating systems etc depending on your favourite subject. They ask about the internships and projects.

Interview Questions
    • very simple basics were asked. Everyone did their interviews well. But you never know on what criteria they select people.   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at C-DOT in August 2012.

they first of all took our syllabus. den started asking questions from various topics. if they feel we are uncomfortable,they ask us to suggest the topics in which we are confident. questions are purely basics. but deeper.answering all the questions is not possible. they look into mainly d spread of knowledge we have over different topics. just had one interview.

Interview Questions
    • dey asked me alot about the current progress in electronics to check whether i have updating habit.   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at C-DOT in August 2011.

Interview process was actually smooth at the beginning...as it progressed became a lil tougher,...covered all areas of elec and comm engg...two experienced people were at the interview panel..nothing to panic about

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

it was a panel of two members for the interview.. questions were asked from all scope of ecetronics engineering.. was asked to brief on the projects done before and the in plant trainings undergone earlier.. initially some questions were on the family background ..some questions on the hobies ,intersest also followed.. finally two questions for stress interview