C-DOT Research Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at C-DOT

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at C-DOT.

Interview

Through Campus Recruitment. No written test. Direct Interview. Interview was scheduled in-campus only. Interviewers were very friendly. Only a single interview in front of a two person panel. Asked mostly on what was on the resume. Unexpectedly also asked about my internships and the places I have visited. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for C-DOT

Research Engineer Interview

Interview

I got hired in campus interview election in IIT campus. I was asked some basic questions about my Masters theys work on RF filters design. I answered almost all questions on RF and microwave related questions. Interview was only technical and lasted for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult .. all questions are easy and straight forward   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT (Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

There is no test in their process. they shortlist based on the resumes .And they directly take one round of interview, which is basically technical round with no HR questions.

Interview Questions

• There was a big digital circuit , for which i have to tell them function implemented by the circuit in 30 secs.   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chhatarpur, Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C-DOT (Chhatarpur, Delhi (India)).

Interview

Shortlisting followed by a panel Interview . Shortlisting was done on basis of Marks in 10th 12th & graduation, age, projects & experience etc.. they ask N to K of Networks and test base knowledge of various subjects & Research Projects that you might have done.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C-DOT (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

they generally ask for the database from the training placement department of the concerned college. and after going through it, they provide a shortlist of selected students for the PI . The basis of this selection is CGPA and category. And the final process is the personal interview in which they scan you completely and absorb, if convinced.

Interview Questions

• they basically drive the questions in a way which the candidate takes it. In my case, it started with a simple block diagram of analog communication circuit, and moved to LP filter. Then, to BPF analysis and digital communication. Unexpected question was where i see myself 5 years down the line. I was not prepared as it was a technical and my first interview.   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

They select top 15 students from college based on cgpa. They further interview them. Length is approx 30-45 minutes. They prefer students with research appetite. So, go ahead and tell them about research papers. Good projects can make up for not so good cgpa.

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT in July 2013.

Interview

the interviewers from c-dot was worst i ever had. first, they asked about my area of interest and then asked questions from those areas. i think they were looking for ece or m.tech guys.

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-DOT.

Interview

Interview was on-campus. No test, as they had short-listed people earlier. Interview lasted for around 45 minutes. Was quizzed mainly on Digital Communication Theory, Wireless Comm. Theory and aspects of project work. Had some questions on microprocessors/controllers also.

Research Engineer Interview

Interview

There was this initial shortlisting phase based on various criteria. First and fore most criteria being branch of study. If post graduate then branch of study in graduation should be same as branch of specialization in masters. Then percentage cut off and age cut off were also there. There was no written test. Students were given time slots and accordingly called for interview process.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C-DOT (New Delhi (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

It was campus recruitment. They selected people on the basis of pointers. There was no written round. Direct personal and panel interviews were there. In the interview they asked very simple questions about c/c++ data structures, operating systems etc depending on your favourite subject. They ask about the internships and projects.

Interview Questions

• very simple basics were asked. Everyone did their interviews well. But you never know on what criteria they select people.   Answer Question