C.H. Robinson Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

Interview

Very quick, I only met with the HR rep at the time. I was asked a handful of simple questions. I didn't have a phone interview or second interview. They extended the job offer to me later on the same day.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to work at CHR, What position was I coming from, what goals do I have for myself.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

Interview

Had an interview with 2 people (Manager and supervisor).they Asked about my work history and what I did to prepare for my interview. Following my interview I shadowed an employee and she explained what they did on a daily basis and then allowed me to try out the process myself

Interview Questions

• What did you do to prepare for the interview?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and the next step was a one on one with the general manager. The Final step was a shadow interview with three other sales executives.

Account Manager - Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I first applied through linkedin and was contacted by 2 different recruiters. They were extremely unorganized in that I had already had an phone interview with the other but was contacted for the same interview from the other recruiter. After 2 weeks of speaking with the recruiters ( who were very nice overall) I got an in person interview. The interview was not much of an interview at all, I spoke with the manager then job shadowed for about an hour. It was interesting but not what I expected. The next step would of been a panel interview but I did not make it that far in the process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where u had to come up with a unique solution.   Answer Question

Global Forwarding Import Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

I applied online. I was called the next day and we did a phone screening, and then we scheduled a phone interview. After the phone interview I did an in-person interview with two hiring managers in Eden Prairie. Overall the interview was not too tough.

Interview Questions

• What do you wish you would have done differently in your past jobs?   Answer Question

Operations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide (Memphis, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

I have completed the over the phone interview and it lasted about 30 minutes. The questions were behavioral questions. nothing too hard. I have been invited for the face to face interview. The interviewer was pretty much reading off a script that seems to be used a lot now-a-days. questions like "name a time you were in a difficult situation with a co worker and what did you do?" or "how do you adapt to change?"

Interview Questions

• what is your definition of success?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

Interview

It's standard entry level questions that you can easily answer. Not rocket science, just answer with common sense and you'll get the job offer. You might have one or two phone interviews then go into an office for an interview and sit with someone for a little bit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an issue and how did you solve it.   1 Answer

Acct Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in June 2015.

Interview

After phone interview, in person interview with multiple managers, AND interview with Genl Mgr, nothing! Emails and phone calls asking about job status disregarded. Never heard back from them. Pretty disrespectful and unprofessional, at least from the applicant point of view. To go through all of their interview processes, you'd think someone could at least follow up with a "thanks but no thanks email",

Operations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted about 15 mins. It took some coordination to actually get on the phone with the recruiter. She neglected to update my contact info for a trip to call my cell phone, so it got postponed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked standard questions. I think after 20 years in the AF, I can multi-task without effort.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide (Sacramento, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter followed by 3 person panel at the job site. Very laid back, very friendly. Lasted about 45 min. The office is very casual. Hours are long, typical days are 10 -12 hours. People stay in the job 5 plus years. None of the interview question were difficult.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer