C.H. Robinson Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.8

Transportation Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in April 2014.

Conducted a phone interview, all the questions were very straightforward nothing out of the ordinary. Interviewer was very polite and called right on time, no waiting and no fluff questions. Told me that she was going to recommend I have an in-person interview right after the interview. Contacted me next day with the information to set up the follow up interview.

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

Applied online, heard back from corporate recruiter, phone screen, set up your own interview time with the hiring manager. Interview with possible co-workers then meet with the hiring manager. Given a basic accounting test then an excel test

Transportation Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

First step was a basic phone interview that was roughly 30 minutes. Essentially the interview was explaining your resume as well as some situational questions. After the phone interview I was invited back for a second interview where I met with a manager and a supervisor for a 2.5 hour interview at the location. Again, we went over my resume as well as some behavioral questions (more than the phone interview) but, went into much more detail regarding the position itself. The final step was a job shadow in which it gave you a hands on idea of the position you are interviewing for. Overall the process took approximately 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell when there was a time where you had to deal with an unpleasant customer and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodridge, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodridge, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in May 2013.

Phone interview, then personality test. If you pass that then you get a face to face interview. Pretty laid back but must know the values and history of the company.

There was no negotiation.

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Flint, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in January 2014.

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter via email, and had a phone interview with her. After that I had a in office interview. The interview was very long, I met with 5 people, one after another. They all had different personalities and had a lot to say and a lot of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in January 2013.

Very laid back
    Spoke about work life/culture
    30 min interview
    Traditional no questions that caught me off guard
    Followed by a job shadow in with two 10 yr employees which consisted of watching how the system works and asking questions.
    One of the easier interviews I've had.

Simple. Negotiated with recruiter and got accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in January 2010.

The interview process was professional and detailed. They allowed me to shadow current employees to get a feel for the position. They were friendly and polite. It was a good overall experience.

I did not attempt to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in May 2014.

Phone interview followed up by a 4 hour interview at the company. Consisted of shadowing 2 employees for a half hour each. Then interviews with multiple people, one of which where they had you sell them something Impromtu

I didnt try negotiating.

Operations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in November 2013.

Got a call from the HR department in Eden Prarie, MN and it was standard interview that last around 30 minutes and they set up a onsite interview right away. Then my interview onsite was done by 2 managers. They called me for a second interview when I interviewed when and I interviewed with one of the branch managers. I then had 3 supervisors interview me at the same time which made me extremely nervous.

none

Operations Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

Usually start with a phone interview and then they will bring you in for an in person interview with the general manager and the supervisors that will be overlooking your position.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary - Typical how does your experience relate to this job. Where do you see yourself in 20 years. etc.   Answer Question

Worked for C.H. Robinson Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!