C.H. Robinson Worldwide

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

2.8

Transportation Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

For a formal interview, with an HR recruiter, it felt relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • "A time where you had to work with a team"
      "How competitive are you?"

Answer Question

Global Forwarding Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

They asked a series of scenario type questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were not comfortable with change and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

One phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of the problems you encountered at your last job?   Answer Question

Transportation Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in April 2014.

Conducted a phone interview, all the questions were very straightforward nothing out of the ordinary. Interviewer was very polite and called right on time, no waiting and no fluff questions. Told me that she was going to recommend I have an in-person interview right after the interview. Contacted me next day with the information to set up the follow up interview.

Global Forwarding Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

Applied online via the company website, got a call back a few days later. Had a phone interview with a recruiter. She asked basic situational questions, let me know a little about the position and company, and allowed me to ask questions.

I had two face to face meetings that consisted of 6...yes 6 interviews. First meeting was two interviews, second was 4 back to back interviews. The interviews were pretty simple more of a get to know me session. There were a couple of behavioral questions here and there, but it wasn't too bad. At by branch they are really looking for someone who can thrive with little direction, is all about customer service, and has an interest in working in the field. I majored in Supply Chain Management, so I think this will be good experience.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were too difficult. "Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer" "Give me an example of a time when you had to negotiate".   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Pay is hourly.

Sourcing Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

Job fair, basic HR screening, skype interview with future trainer & manager, day-on-the-job (in-office) interview/experience, manager chat, email proposal the next week, negotiation, sign

manager chat in office, email proposal the next week, negotiation, sign

World Class Summer Sales Internship Interview

Initial Interview was a normal behavior-based interview and somewhat conversational. The second-round hiring process was very well done. They put you in a hotel and provide you with dinner the night before. The next day they provide a shuttle to get to the office and you go through a case study interview as well as a second behavior/situational based interview. You also receive a tour of the office and are able to sit with current employees.

Interview Questions
    • Throughout the case, no matter what I proposed, the interviewers adjusted their answers so my proposals would not be accepted even though it was partially numbers based. Basically you cannot stick to what you initially suggest and you must create unrealistic changes to your proposal because they are pitting you against an imaginary competitor that they make up the information for.   Answer Question

Carrier Account Manager Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Phone interview. Sales questionnaire. Interview over the phone. Panel interview. Got a decision next week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe one weakness that you know about yourself and how can you see it impacting working here.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

General and behavioral questions were asked. Went over resume, and ask questions regarding prior job and experiences. How would you react to certain situations. Very personable.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest success thus far? What was one time you faced adversity and overcame it.   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

Internal interview for a promotion. Most questions centered around situations in which you either dealt with a customer conflict and resolved, or they about where you drove an improvement for a customer. There was only one interview, and in general the questions weren't too difficult. Had an opportunity to do a "mock interview" with another member of the office beforehand, which was extremely helpful.