C.H. Robinson Worldwide Interview Questions

2.8

Shipment Info Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in May 2014.

I was hired through a staffing agency. They were very nice and told you everything up front. They go straight in to details of your position and how important the department you're in is.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in May 2014.

Applied through my university career website and received a response with in a week of my application. My first experience was with HR via phone from HQ in Minnesota. I was then given a response three days later and was invited to go to the branch I would be working at. I got to sit with new sales reps as they worked a normal day then had a 1-3 interview. A lot of situational questions and references to my resume. After a while they shied away from situational questions and just got to know me. This is the most open I have ever been with an interviewer. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions
    • Describe one time in which you were in a leadership position and you had to change a process to improve efficiency?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. $14/hr as intern

Produce Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

Two very lengthy timed tests and then on-sight interview

Interview Questions
    None they said here is the salary...

Transportation Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

The whole process took about two weeks. I started with an on-campus interview following a career fair through my university. That passed me on to a branch interview with the sales manager and VP.

The screening interview is incredibly standard. 30min fact finding and going over my resume.

The branch interview is separated into three parts.
    The initial panel of back and forth scenario type questions, more resume questions, and behavioral.
    After that it's a tour around the floor and some one-on-one time with one or two different sales reps on the floor getting to know the ins and outs of their jobs.
    After that it's back to the panel for follow up questions which are more or less "what did you learn" and "do you still want to work here" type questions.

Interview Questions
    • Very simple interview process - most "difficult" questions are scenario style involving a task you would complete on the job.   Answer Question

Sales/Operations Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

three interview stages

Interview Questions
    • When they ask if this job is for you - And after her explaining how everything works and talking to others I understood that this wasn't for me.   Answer Question

Transportation Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

For a formal interview, with an HR recruiter, it felt relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • "A time where you had to work with a team"
      "How competitive are you?"

Answer Question

Global Forwarding Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

They asked a series of scenario type questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were not comfortable with change and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

One phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of the problems you encountered at your last job?   Answer Question

Transportation Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in April 2014.

Conducted a phone interview, all the questions were very straightforward nothing out of the ordinary. Interviewer was very polite and called right on time, no waiting and no fluff questions. Told me that she was going to recommend I have an in-person interview right after the interview. Contacted me next day with the information to set up the follow up interview.

Global Forwarding Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

Applied online via the company website, got a call back a few days later. Had a phone interview with a recruiter. She asked basic situational questions, let me know a little about the position and company, and allowed me to ask questions.

I had two face to face meetings that consisted of 6...yes 6 interviews. First meeting was two interviews, second was 4 back to back interviews. The interviews were pretty simple more of a get to know me session. There were a couple of behavioral questions here and there, but it wasn't too bad. At by branch they are really looking for someone who can thrive with little direction, is all about customer service, and has an interest in working in the field. I majored in Supply Chain Management, so I think this will be good experience.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were too difficult. "Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer" "Give me an example of a time when you had to negotiate".   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Pay is hourly.