Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at C.H. Robinson Worldwide
- Transportation Sales Representative (73)
- Account Manager (24)
- Intern (11)
- Sales (11)
- Operations Representative (6)
- Buyer (5)
- Account Executive (5)
- OUTSIDE SALES (5)
- Transportation Sales (4)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Logistics Broker (3)
- Entry Level Account Manager (3)
- Logistics Intern (3)
- Programmer Analyst (3)
- Global Forwarding Agent (3)
- Sales Executive (2)
- Sales Intern (2)
- Operations (2)
- Intern - Hourly (2)
- Logistics Analyst (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Transportation Representative (2)
- Carrier Sales Representative (2)
- Global Forwarding Representative (1)
- Senior Transportation Sales Representative (1)
- Key Customer Account Manager (1)
- Entry Level Account Operations Representative (1)
- Air Freight Forwarding (1)
- Logistics Account Representative (1)
- Billing Clerk/Indexer (1)
Logistics Broker Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2010.
The first step of the interview was conducted over the phone, it was not long and only asked several basic questions. Next thing you had to take a personality test online, this would then be followed by another phone interview where they started to get a little more in-depth with their interview questions. The next step of the process, and unfortunately the farthest I made it through the interview, was a panel interview. This however wasn't your basic interview where they fired questions at you, but rather they wanted to see your interest and how well you'd fit in the company through the questions you have prepared for them.
- Why do you want to work for C.H. Robinson? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson Worldwide
Logistics Broker InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in January 2009.
First round is a general employee or HR. Flew me in and received limo pickup. Had individual interviews then lunch with 3 HR employees. They want to hear you talk about making money and having a strong desire to focus on generating commission.
No, there is no negotiation
Logistics Broker InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 6 days – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in May 2010.
Had a phone interview with 3 people. They seemed relaxed and easy going. They really just asked me to describe myself and why I was interested in being a freight broker. As the interview went on it seemed to be a little unorganized. They were unsure of what to ask and a couple of times asked the same question more than once.
- What was your most difficult class in college and why? Answer Question