C.H. Robinson Worldwide

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in January 2010.

The first step of the interview was conducted over the phone, it was not long and only asked several basic questions. Next thing you had to take a personality test online, this would then be followed by another phone interview where they started to get a little more in-depth with their interview questions. The next step of the process, and unfortunately the farthest I made it through the interview, was a panel interview. This however wasn't your basic interview where they fired questions at you, but rather they wanted to see your interest and how well you'd fit in the company through the questions you have prepared for them.

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in January 2009.

First round is a general employee or HR. Flew me in and received limo pickup. Had individual interviews then lunch with 3 HR employees. They want to hear you talk about making money and having a strong desire to focus on generating commission.

Interview Questions
    No, there is no negotiation

Logistics Broker Interview

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in May 2010.

Had a phone interview with 3 people. They seemed relaxed and easy going. They really just asked me to describe myself and why I was interested in being a freight broker. As the interview went on it seemed to be a little unorganized. They were unsure of what to ask and a couple of times asked the same question more than once.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult class in college and why?   Answer Question