C.H. Robinson Worldwide

2.7

68 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

Consisted of a phone interview with very broad institutional based questions, then a panel interview for an hour and thirty minutes with two supervisors, and then a shadow interview day where I sat with a team member then had a one on one interview with the branch manager.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

I first had a campus interview and then a final interview at the office. I sat on the sales floor which was nice to see what I would be doing in the job all day. Then I had an interview with a recruiter, and then a mock sales pitch with managers. Lots of behavioral based questions - pretty typical. Everyone I met was really nice and welcoming though. Recruiter and managers were very laid back and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • I had to talk about a time I exceeded goals that were set for me by a boss   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in September 2014.

I met the hiring representative at a career expo on campus and was offered an interview the following morning. The woman was really nice to the point that I felt more like I was having coffee with a girlfriend than having an interview. Questions were very basic with not a lot of critical thinking involved. I was immediately offered a second interview at their headquarters. The second interview also went well. The same woman greeted me, then I shadowed one of the managers and he answered any questions I had. I then had the interview with the first rep and an additional hiring rep. He basically asked the same questions over again and we talked about my resume. Everyone was very friendly and it was pretty stress free compared to other interviews I've had.

Transportation Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

First step was a basic phone interview that was roughly 30 minutes. Essentially the interview was explaining your resume as well as some situational questions. After the phone interview I was invited back for a second interview where I met with a manager and a supervisor for a 2.5 hour interview at the location. Again, we went over my resume as well as some behavioral questions (more than the phone interview) but, went into much more detail regarding the position itself. The final step was a job shadow in which it gave you a hands on idea of the position you are interviewing for. Overall the process took approximately 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell when there was a time where you had to deal with an unpleasant customer and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in May 2014.

Phone interview followed up by a 4 hour interview at the company. Consisted of shadowing 2 employees for a half hour each. Then interviews with multiple people, one of which where they had you sell them something Impromtu

I didnt try negotiating.

Transportation Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

The whole process took about two weeks. I started with an on-campus interview following a career fair through my university. That passed me on to a branch interview with the sales manager and VP.

The screening interview is incredibly standard. 30min fact finding and going over my resume.

The branch interview is separated into three parts.
    The initial panel of back and forth scenario type questions, more resume questions, and behavioral.
    After that it's a tour around the floor and some one-on-one time with one or two different sales reps on the floor getting to know the ins and outs of their jobs.
    After that it's back to the panel for follow up questions which are more or less "what did you learn" and "do you still want to work here" type questions.

Interview Questions
    • Very simple interview process - most "difficult" questions are scenario style involving a task you would complete on the job.   Answer Question

Transportation Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

For a formal interview, with an HR recruiter, it felt relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • "A time where you had to work with a team"
      "How competitive are you?"

Answer Question

Transportation Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in April 2014.

Conducted a phone interview, all the questions were very straightforward nothing out of the ordinary. Interviewer was very polite and called right on time, no waiting and no fluff questions. Told me that she was going to recommend I have an in-person interview right after the interview. Contacted me next day with the information to set up the follow up interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide in February 2014.

The best interview experience I have ever been apart of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at C.H. Robinson Worldwide.

A few days after applying, I had a 30-minute phone interview with a recruiter from the MN corporate office and took a 20-minute personality assessment and questionnaire.

I was invited for an in-person interview in which I spoke with two team leads. They asked difficult yet challenging questions to assess my skills and work ethic.

I was then invited for a final interview with the branch GM that lasted about an hour. He even gave me the opportunity to sit with a few employees and shadow them for 20 minutes so I can get an idea of what kind of work they do.

From start to finish, the whole process took about one month.

Interview Questions
    • What are your three most important things you look for in a new job/position?   Answer Question