C-K Interview Questions & Reviews in Chicago, IL

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at C-K in June 2009.

The interview process at Cramer Krasselt is a long and ridiculous process. For me, I was contacted by a head hunter who submitted my information. Four weeks later, I was called in for an interview followed by three more interviews over the month that followed. During my final interview, I was asked to be prepared to stay for an entire day--which I did. During my final interview, I met with employees from the admin assistant to the account director.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer questions about your past experience and future goals with C-K.   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at C-K in March 2012.

Interview rescheduled twice including day of.

Two managers I would be reporting to did not seem aligned at all. These are the two people I met with in the first interview.

Waiting room was awkward- nothing to read or watch.

Declined moving forward to next steps - didn't feel it was a cultural fit.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at C-K in November 2010.

There were three phone interviews with the hiring manager followed by on-site interviews. Interviewed with eight different people ranging from peers to senior level employees within other departments to HR. Consistently received the same questions over and over.

Interview Questions
    • All interviewers asked very specific questions based on the resume.   View Answer

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at C-K in June 2010.

I was interested in the position, but felt that the level of expertise of those interviewing me was deficient. I had no interest in joining a department so behind the times. Everyone was courteous, but I did not get a good feeling overall.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at C-K in March 2009.

The interview process went well. The questions that were asked were mainly the typical experiential, about yourself type of questions. They usually take notes while your speaking so it may come off a bit more "interview-like" as opposed to the conversational tone one would hope to achieve.

Associate Media Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at C-K in October 2009.

Overall the interview process was pretty smooth. Had 3 interviews starting with HR.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in a position that you are overqualified for?   View Answer

Worked for C-K? Contribute to the Community!