C-K Media Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.5

Media Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at C-K in August 2014.

The interview process was really long. At one point I said to a friend of mine, you would think I'm interviewing for a VP position. I went through a recruiter and then sent in my resume. About a week later I went in for three interviews. One with HR and two then with media team members. I then went back back in for two more interviews and another phone interview. The interviews weren't tough at all, I just met with entirely too many people. Then on my first day, my immediate boss and group director are two people I never interviewed with.

Was pretty simple. I stated my wants and then they were met

Other Interview Reviews for C-K

Media Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at C-K in October 2008.

I met with an employee from every department in the agency. Some were upper level management and some were in my peer group. It was and "emotional" interview as they never asked me about my relevant experience for the position. They wanted to know how I felt about this and that and seemed to be rating my reaction to their questions. One of the people I met with actually trashed the company and told me some things that ultimately led to turning down the job offer. Watch you back was a quote from this person.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation in your current position?   Answer Question

I didn't feel it was a good match for me and I'm glad I didn't accept the position. Another offer came along in the following week and now I'm very happy with my position and choice.