C&A Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at C&A Industries.

Interview Details – First interview is with HR, which is really great. You take ProveIt! tests to ensure you've got the right computer skill level. And then the hiring manager interviews you, introduces you to the team (sometimes) and they're all really nice and friendly. Some people are phone tested, but not everyone. Then background and drug test. All a really easy process - you can tell they interview/ hire often and know how to do it right!

Interview Question – None really. As long as you can interview with some skill you'll do fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal negotiation possible. The base and benefits were all standard.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Omaha, NE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at C&A Industries in March 2012.

Interview Details – They reached out to me off some information I had about myself online. The interviews were basic windows and computer skills, typing, 1:1 with the recruiter and a separate interview with the department manager, an opportunity to ask questions of people in your position, cold calling, and sales acumen test. Very detailed interview process.

Interview Question – Nothing is standing out   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I was comfortable with my offer.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at C&A Industries in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was typical. I submitted my resume online and got a phone call about 1 - 1/2 weeks later. Spoke with HR person, then did a phone interview with a manager about a week after that. A week later, did a 1 on 1 interview with that manager then was hired. Interview wasn't bad, manager was down to earth and we related to one another. Went well

Interview Question – What did you do in a situation where the 'unexpected' came up?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at C&A Industries in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of a phone interview, second interview with corporate recruiter, third interview with manager of my department, and fourth interview with managers/team leads. Also included a computer skills test, personality test, and criminal background/drug test.

Interview Question – Why are you the best candidate for the position? Tell me about a time when you used poor judgement? What are your strengths & weaknesses? What did you do to prepare for the interview?   Answer Question

Worked for C&A Industries? Contribute to the Community!