C&A Industries

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at C&A Industries

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at C&A Industries.

First interview is with HR, which is really great. You take ProveIt! tests to ensure you've got the right computer skill level. And then the hiring manager interviews you, introduces you to the team (sometimes) and they're all really nice and friendly. Some people are phone tested, but not everyone. Then background and drug test. All a really easy process - you can tell they interview/ hire often and know how to do it right!

Interview Questions
    • None really. As long as you can interview with some skill you'll do fine.   Answer Question
    Minimal negotiation possible. The base and benefits were all standard.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at C&A Industries in March 2012.

They reached out to me off some information I had about myself online. The interviews were basic windows and computer skills, typing, 1:1 with the recruiter and a separate interview with the department manager, an opportunity to ask questions of people in your position, cold calling, and sales acumen test. Very detailed interview process.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. I was comfortable with my offer.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at C&A Industries in October 2010.

Interview process consisted of a phone interview, second interview with corporate recruiter, third interview with manager of my department, and fourth interview with managers/team leads. Also included a computer skills test, personality test, and criminal background/drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you the best candidate for the position? Tell me about a time when you used poor judgement? What are your strengths & weaknesses? What did you do to prepare for the interview?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at C&A Industries in August 2010.

Interview process was typical. I submitted my resume online and got a phone call about 1 - 1/2 weeks later. Spoke with HR person, then did a phone interview with a manager about a week after that. A week later, did a 1 on 1 interview with that manager then was hired. Interview wasn't bad, manager was down to earth and we related to one another. Went well

Interview Questions
    • What did you do in a situation where the 'unexpected' came up?   Answer Question