C&A Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2015
Updated Jan 16, 2015

stellvertretende Teamleitung Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at C&A in January 2015.

Interview

Ich habe mich online beworben und bekam 5 Tage später die Einladung zum Vorstellungsgespräch. Das Gespräch fand in der Filiale im Büro mit zwei Personalern statt.Es war ein ganz angenehmens Gespräch mit den typischen Fragen. Erst sollte ich etwas über mich erzählen, dann die Frage nach meinen Stärken und was ich übers Unternehmen weiß. An jeder Stelle wurde natürlich nachgehakt, wie sich das bisher in der Praxis gezeigt hat.

Assistant Assortment Manager Interview

Interview

one phone interview
    one on site interview with HR
    one on site interview with division manager
    one on site interview with department manager

Interview Questions

• What is the best thing that you think you have done so far in your life?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at C&A in June 2010.

Interview

Made it through HR screening and got to phone interview. After about 45 minutes of questions and answers, HR finally said that there really wasn't an open position at this time. I asked why they posted the position then and they said that they were looking for future candidates for the future. What a waste of time, I took the time and did my due diligence on the company and all for not. Additionally, I think this person was new and in training as I could tell she was just reading from a script.