C&D Zodiac

Average Difficulty
24 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at C&D Zodiac

Interview Details – The Interview process was very casual.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations - below avg pay.

Mechanic Interview

Mechanic

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at C&D Zodiac.

Interview Details – one interview. Met four people, different capacities.

Negotiation Details – non negotiable

Very Easy Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Cypress, CA

I applied online and interviewed at C&D Zodiac.

Interview Details – Lame..very lame!!

Interview Question – what are your salary expectations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes by $4000

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Chemist Interview

Chemist

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at C&D Zodiac.

Interview Details – They were really easy going with the interview. I had to just talk about my resume and my experiences in the field.

Interview Question – How are you different from another chemist that can be hired?   Answer Question

Industrial Designer Interview

Industrial Designer

Interviewed at C&D Zodiac

Interview Details – Applied through job fair on campus, got a phone call about 2 weeks later to schedule on site interview at the Santa Maria location, interviewed with three different people then was offered a tour around the office and facility. was an interesting and fun experience

Interview Question – describe a project you have worked on and how that experience can contribute to this job   Answer Question

Santa Maria, CA

Interviewed at C&D Zodiac

Interview Details – Applied online, get contacted , set phone interview , on site. Each process takes about one week. HR arranged a nice hotel for the night before the interview. The interview is pretty friendly. Engineering manager and two stress lead run through my resume and past projects and explained to me what is the duty of the position.Had a long chat.

Interview Question – What do you look like after five years?   Answer Question

Stress Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at C&D Zodiac.

Interview Details – Basic stress question P/A stuff. Some alloy questons

Interview Question – Amount of force being exerted on the floor by a person   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Santa Maria, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at C&D Zodiac in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was great!

Interview Question – Describe your past design engineering obstacles and how you overcame them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This actually eared me a referral to another department.

Very Easy Interview

Design Engineer Intern Interview

Design Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at C&D Zodiac.

Interview Details – Met at a campus career fair, didn't have any previous knowledge of the company. The recruiter took my resume and I heard back in a couple weeks about coming in for an on-site interview. They gave me a tour of their main facility in Huntington Beach and I had a brief one on one interview with the same guy who recruited me. Really relaxed interview almost entirely about my resume and past experience. Only about 30 minutes long. Got an offer via email a couple weeks later. Very friendly company, albeit quite small, with an open atmosphere for employees.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in working as a design engineer?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
La Palma, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at C&D Zodiac in July 2012.

Interview Details – My initial application was sent through a friend to the HR department. The response time was within a week, and the interview was a week after. The people that interviewed me were very friendly, and unlike other places I interviewed at, the first thing they did was take me on a tour of the shop floor. They explained what the position was and what the company did. The interview revolved mostly around my resume and past experiences as a recent graduate.

Interview Question – The CATIA test was somewhat difficult, especially if you have never used the program before. Both modeling and drafting exercises were given.   Answer Question

Worked for C&D Zodiac? Contribute to the Community!