C&D Zodiac

Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.1

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at C&D Zodiac in November 2014.

I applied online for the position. I was called for an interview. I was unable to make it to that interview appointment and the employer was kind enough to reschedule the interview to the following week when I called and reported my situation on the day of the interview. The interview itself was a realistic job preview, including the history of C&D Zodiac, their current situation, job duties, time requirements, and a tour of the facility. I was informed of the hiring process and the length of time likely before the company would schedule second interviews, including the notification process. I have not yet completed the hiring process and I do not yet know if I will be called back for a second interview. Accordingly, the answer to the offer question below may change.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked many questions, and cannot remember a difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Stress Engineer Interview

The Interview process was very casual.

Interview Questions
    No Negotiations - below avg pay.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at C&D Zodiac in July 2014.

Interview was last minute. Threw together in 1 day, I had to review all the questions as well get ready for a 2 hr interview. Interview process asked questions FAR outside what is required. In the end they liked me, but stated that needed to hire another person in place. That was nearly 6 weeks ago with zero return in calls or update. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS LOCATION.

Interview Questions
    • Asking about marriage status, previous employment status details.   Answer Question

Mechanic Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at C&D Zodiac.

one interview. Met four people, different capacities.

non negotiable

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

I applied online – interviewed at C&D Zodiac.

Lame..very lame!!

yes by $4000

Chemist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at C&D Zodiac.

They were really easy going with the interview. I had to just talk about my resume and my experiences in the field.

Interview Questions
    • How are you different from another chemist that can be hired?   Answer Question

Industrial Designer Interview

Applied through job fair on campus, got a phone call about 2 weeks later to schedule on site interview at the Santa Maria location, interviewed with three different people then was offered a tour around the office and facility. was an interesting and fun experience

Interview Questions
    • describe a project you have worked on and how that experience can contribute to this job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Applied online, get contacted , set phone interview , on site. Each process takes about one week. HR arranged a nice hotel for the night before the interview. The interview is pretty friendly. Engineering manager and two stress lead run through my resume and past projects and explained to me what is the duty of the position.Had a long chat.

Stress Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at C&D Zodiac.

Basic stress question P/A stuff. Some alloy questons

Interview Questions
    • Amount of force being exerted on the floor by a person   Answer Question
    N/A

Design Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at C&D Zodiac.

Met at a campus career fair, didn't have any previous knowledge of the company. The recruiter took my resume and I heard back in a couple weeks about coming in for an on-site interview. They gave me a tour of their main facility in Huntington Beach and I had a brief one on one interview with the same guy who recruited me. Really relaxed interview almost entirely about my resume and past experience. Only about 30 minutes long. Got an offer via email a couple weeks later. Very friendly company, albeit quite small, with an open atmosphere for employees.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in working as a design engineer?   Answer Question